Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
wow, they already announced the next hour of gameplay

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.
Thought it was pretty cool to get an actual "Game Over" screen. After finally getting the Attic Key and racing up to use it, if you attempt to switch to Jude, Joey doesn't make it. :)

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Daria Joan Jett seems a little on-the-nose to me.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Plom Bar posted:

Daria Joan Jett seems a little on-the-nose to me.

Yeah, I agree.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
each troll will get 1.5 minutes of playtime before their (un?)timely death

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
The designs are much busier than I've expected. As I said in the equally bad thread, they look like Fantrolls.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.

Clawtopsy posted:

The designs are much busier than I've expected. As I said in the equally bad thread, they look like Fantrolls.
They also look as if they were made with a character creator that had dropdown lists for "Eyes," "Horns," "Mouth," "Eyebrows," and so on.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

XkyRauh posted:

They also look as if they were made with a character creator that had dropdown lists for "Eyes," "Horns," "Mouth," "Eyebrows," and so on.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they made a tool like that, it’d probably be a quick way to knock out a bunch of similar sprites. Draw up 36 eyes/horns/hair/etc, make a template that lets you adjust the height, and you can get the basics done then go back and do any special poses.

I feel like most of these trolls won’t get a lot of screen time, so no sense going nuts with what’s basically a named background character.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

TVs Ian posted:

It wouldn’t surprise me if they made a tool like that, it’d probably be a quick way to knock out a bunch of similar sprites. Draw up 36 eyes/horns/hair/etc, make a template that lets you adjust the height, and you can get the basics done then go back and do any special poses.

I feel like most of these trolls won’t get a lot of screen time, so no sense going nuts with what’s basically a named background character.

They don't even have to, is the thing. It's been two days. (warning: may be NSFW)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Plom Bar posted:

They don't even have to, is the thing. It's been two days. (warning: may be NSFW)

"Ugh why do they need even more trolls" I thought to myself.

Oh this is why.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Clawtopsy posted:

Okay, but in a sense they basically are fantrolls so it's at least thematically appropriate.

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

More trolls. I think this is actually kind of an interesting take on the whole purple-blood thing? As opposed to "HA HA MORE JUGGALOS", anyway.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Should've been juggalos, with an aversion to scientific explanations for how magnets work

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Reminiscent of that time Gamzee got sawed in half vertically.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

cathead posted:

More trolls. I think this is actually kind of an interesting take on the whole purple-blood thing? As opposed to "HA HA MORE JUGGALOS", anyway.

Man, all these new trolls are just... way too heavy-handed on the names.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they're all itty bit characters

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
That's how it starts, I'm sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Well if nothing else, they seem to have learned a thing or two about keeping fan interest up via communication.

• Locked thread