Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
wonder how the hell the op hasnt been reprogrammed with a baseball bat yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Wrong thread was closed again :rip:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rhyno posted:

If you use Facebook and you are not a member of a local buy/sell group I urge you to join one. The scamming and blatantly stolen items for sale make the experience incredibly entertaining. Some dude is losing his poo poo because he bought a "Snap On" toolbox and when he got it home he discovered it was a Harbor Freight box with a Snap On sticker. And the only reason I'm not shaming him is his sister is a friend of mine.
My brother tried to sell his car on one of those groups, he GIS'ed other cars that were clearly not his car and tried to make it look better than it was. He then posted about how some guy was trying to give him poo poo for it.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rhyno posted:

The picture showed a $1700 box from snap ons site. He paid less but it was a very cheap HF box he actually got.
I once bought a cpu off someone on craigslist who somehow erased the technical details printed on a low end chip, and then put it in a higher end cpu box. I looked at it, thought it was weird it was missing but thought maybe they didn't do it anymore and jokingly said "heh heh youre not trying to scam me right?" and still bought it like a fool. I am still salty about it 5 years later.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Raluek posted:

Sometimes people will lap the IHS for better surface area contact with the cooler, so he could have done that
Well he also scammed me so he probably just planned on that the whole time.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Brother is doing drugs again. He was acting funny wednesday night. Eyes were like slits, kept rocking back and forth, talking about reaaally dumb stuff. Poured himself a drink and let it sit for 20 minutes while taking one sip. Seemed the same way on thursday night and me and my dad knew he was on something. My mom came home from her night shift, found him downstairs watching tv asleep with spilled pop all over. Ended up finding needles and heroin packets in his room. :sigh:

Sooooooooooooooo stupid. He just came off 3 years probation less than 3 weeks ago. Not that he stopped using drugs during that time.

edit: cute dog tax

Cage fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Sep 1, 2017

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

McTinkerson posted:

Cage, that loving sucks.

Maybe a widebody Porsche will help?

I have to admit, the local Porsche dealer knows how to put on a show. Tech demo's by Pirelli Tires provincial sales rep, they flew in a project engineer from Brembo Italy to answer any questions we had and explain how Porsche and Brembo developed their carbon ceramic brakes. Followed by the unveiling of the latest RWB 964.
Holy drat that looks good.

GTAV has a "retro" Porsche that looks just like that.

edit: old pic

Rhyno posted:

Sorry buddy. It's worse because you can't just cut off family.
We could, but he'd probably be dead in a few weeks.

Cage fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Sep 1, 2017

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

slidebite posted:

Holy poo poo, as of tomorrow I've been married for 17 years.

I was 17 years old when I got out of highschool, and my life up until I got out of grade school felt like for-loving-ever.

I don't even notice new grey hairs at this point :sad:

Congrats! I'm only 31 and I have a bit of gray but as long as the hair is still there I don't care. Kind of wish I had a sweet Italian guy gray streak.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

InitialDave posted:

I'm similar, started losing hair in my 20s (mid 30s now).

I don't understand why people get wound up about it.
My beards all neck so I'm always clean shaven. I would look like a goony goon if I shaved my head and let the beard grow. :ohdear:

Also if you have thick hair it's pretty great and would be a shame to lose it.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
OMG guys can we please ban gym internet politics hair chat?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Um I love going to the gym with my flowing locks and regularly chat with the bros about politics in between me checking posts on the internet.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Snow is dope.

Literal drugs from the sky.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
code:
         S
       I       H
     V      S
    L     U
  E    B
P    
       C
        O
         M
           P
            L
             E
              T
                E
                  L 
                   Y
                     E
                      R
                       E
                        C
                         T
this took way too long to do for so little sense.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

everdave posted:

Got family in Naples who are the best of the best in helping people and special needs Kids but thanks for your input
A normal thing to post after a joke.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Had. Four years ago.

Thats great though, I would've bought one.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Actually its good

edit: thanks

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rhyno posted:

I'm not that smart.
Google "snes emulator" and "snes roms". Boom now you have literally every snes game ever.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rhyno posted:

I know what emulators are, hell I think I have an original Xbox in the garage that's fully loaded. I was mostly hoping I could find everything I wanted to play on my original Wii but it doesn't appear so.
Get your old xbox because it works great for roms.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
hello

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

they can "handle" my balls
nah cuz theyre fragile hazardous and liquid

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Last year I got a legit email from paypal about paying $200 for some phone from ebay. Somehow someone bought an ebay item (not my account) and used my paypal to pay for it. No one was able to explain how. It was being shipped nowhere near me to some company that buys things in the US and then ships them overseas. Luckily my bank was able to get my money back.

Random, but Steve Martin is the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHiu7pRsow

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Adiabatic posted:

Paul Rudd is my spirit animal, but Ant Man was a pile of poo poo.
Back it up.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

slidebite posted:

You have to be the most boring, unfun person alive for this to not be the case.
Blade imo.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Had that happen too. They got a leather coat and tried to get an iPhone 7.

Thank gently caress I only had a debit card on PayPal, and not my actual checking account. Only the coat charge went through, and I got ahold of the seller before they shipped it to let them know it was fraud.

Paypal was a bag of dicks to deal with about it, but that shouldn't surprise anybody.

NEVER link your ebay and paypal accounts.. if someone gets your ebay password, they're into your paypal account too. :argh:
I did the same, contacted the seller and they held it for me. They didn't use my ebay account though, which was the weird part.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Magnus Praeda posted:

My wife wouldn't divorce me. She would, however, castrate me with a rusty set of garden shears. I wouldn't blame her.

Changing subject: why the gently caress has nobody come up with a decent way to search for used cars within a certain area? Craigslist is full of morons who think they have gold in that thar veehickle, dealerships are also overpriced and half the time they can't find the cars listed because they've either sold them or the lot boy moved them to god only knows where, and used-car lots have websites they set up in the mid 2000s and never updated again and, again, want to bend you over a barrel. I just want to be able to go to one place plug in "2005 or later, $10k or less, SUV with AWD/4WD, a backup camera would be nice" and have it spit out 5-15 things that match those criteria.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...iveGroup=AWD4WD

Change your location obvs.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I like pretty pink flowers and greasy mean sounding V8s. :spiderguy:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
tim olyphant is attractive imo.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

T-Square posted:

Man, gently caress Harley riders. They're the only dumb cunts who wake me up in the middle of the night, it's never loud cars or sport bikes. Why the gently caress are you standing on the corner from 2:00AM until 3:30AM, starting your bike every 10 minutes and shutting it off after 10 seconds, or taking it around the block and parking it again? Either start that poo poo and get the gently caress out of here, or don't start it at all. Also, as someone who's partially deaf, I should definitely not be able to hear you loudly talking to your girlfriend and friends from a story up and across the street. I'm not one to call the cops, but next time it's happening, because he was obviously waiting until he was "sober" enough to ride back.

I'm mainly salty I didn't have any Pabst in the fridge to huck out the window at him and his stupid bike.
Don't waste a pabst bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
my bad bro

• Locked thread