Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Y'all, Prey is awesome. Pick up that game up if you haven't yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Born in Minneapolis, live in Minneapolis, never moving from Minneapolis.

"The cold keeps the bad people out." ~Prince

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
That.... that is cool.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

CommieGIR posted:

Not my fault this time!

Growth! :glomp:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Seminal Flu posted:

Do you know the pain?

The dreadful mix of frustration and resignation that comes when you mix your last bucket of quick-set drywall mud too loose?

I know that pain. And it was inside corners, too. :cry:

:smith:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I got Kumho Solus for our LS, great tires great price.
Those're the tires that are on the wheels I bought a few days ago. Even without a whole lotta tread left, they do a great job! :buddy:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
FeelsLike™ temperature in Minneapolis: 100 loving degrees. Thought I had at least the autumn to fix my A/C so today I get to drive home in my underwear :buddy:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Darchangel posted:

Some days I'm embarrassed to be male almost as much as I'm embarrassed to belong to the same species as some of these jackholes.

I think the author sums up conspiracy theories like this accurately:
"Women just don’t care that much about you. You obsess over our movements, our strategies for keeping you down, when really, we can’t be bothered. Women won’t debate you because your ideas have been held below the threshold of reasonable for so long that the bubbles have stopped. We’re not here so we can make sure someone with a Y chromosome can’t be.

Women in automotive don’t get together and talk about ways to make sure we keep boys out of what is, statistically speaking, still their club. We’re here to work hard and talk about cars."

For me that's every day. Men are scum. Admission of the problem is the first step to recovery.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Going from an i5 4570/gtx960 combo to an i5 7500/gtx1070 combo. Have had this system since 2013. I hope this carries me at least until 2021 or so.

Any good sources for win10 keys? Legit I mean. Amazon shows like $100 lol gently caress that.

I'm rockin' my GTX 660 and Prey looks really weird because objects just... appear, which is kinda funny considering objects turning into aliens is kind of one of the things that happens in the game :buddy: I need an upgrade but I just looked at my student loans the expected payoff date is a month before my 41st birthday (I'm 32) and got really sad so back to the Rollins Coping Strategy (cheap booze).

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
I'm thinking it might be time for BIOS update on that mobo o yo's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
:neckbeard:

• Locked thread