Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

spog posted:

I think that is true for all new parents. Even if the little blighter is 400 weeks late, you still won't feel ready.

At 11 years old my daughter had her first day of secondary school today, and there never was a feeling ready and I don't think there ever will be, just a consistent flow of new stuff to deal with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

Rather have a phone i can janitor and fiddle with rather than be locked out of such options, but its very true a lot of android users would be happier with ios.

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

omg the wife is throwing a loving tantrum because she picked the wrong kitchen package and we don't get the facade she wants on the island and i literally cannot care less because these i'm just gonna order the cabinet panels we need and glue them on like nothing ever happened

these are the 1st world-est of problems and i literally could not care less and she is losing her goddamn mind

what the gently caress is wrong with this planet?

Im gonna bet that its not really about anything to do with the kitchen, its just how its presenting itself. Brace yourself for a talk.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

Every time I try some plumbing I get an excellent reminder of why good plumbers command excellent money.

I'm an hour into changing some tap washers and I still havent managed to pull the valves. Everything is crudded up with limescale/corrosion and the metals in the tap are like butter to a hot wrench. Common sense tells me to gently caress it off and just buy new taps, but common sense can get stuffed because its personal now. I'm gonna see this tap's insides if it takes a hacksaw.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

Just broke an adjustable wrench (it was a draper, my bad in the first place) and smashed my knuckles into the wall when it let go.

Im gonna take these bastard taps off and show them who's boss. Tomorrow. After I buy a better adjustable wrench or one of those big gently caress off plumbers wrenches.

Oh, and Im probably gonna have to refit the sink to the wall because whoever installed it used scrap wood bits and caulk to create kind of a plinth for it rather than using the fixing holes.

:argh: Fucks sake I just wanted my loving taps to flow right :argh:

• Locked thread