Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Hey, what's the thread consensus on Fortune Island and Lego expansions? I've got most of the way through the base FH4 game and I think I need something else to play during winter. It reminds me too much of, like, actually driving in Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

Play posted:

What station do you guys listen to most?

Pulse. These games seriously got me into Chvrches, for which I'm grateful.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Someone explain to me the difference between the versions and why I should probably get premium. I probably won't play until late November (still finishing up Forza Horizon 4), so the early release is meaningless for me. If it's anywhere as good as FH3 and 4, I will probably get the expansions, and the VIP cash bonus is kind of nice to get you through some of the early slog faster.

I think I just talked myself into premium, didn't I?

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Yessssss this still has the 2015 Volvo V60.

I drive that one in real life. There's nothing quite so hilarious as making your own car and driving it off a cliff.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
I'm still finishing up on FH4 and just wanted to post that I finished the LEGO DLC and I feel pretty great about that :smug:

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

Zil posted:

explain
Well a mile is 5280 feet so

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Is it wrong that I expected the BWWWAAAAAH! horn to be a Raving Rabbids sound and not an Inception sound?

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Stupid FH4 question: do you have to have an Xbox live/gold/whatever it is membership to play online, if you're on PC? I recently suspended my Xbox membership because I don't play online in basically anything (lol kids), but ever since then I don't seem to be able to connect FH4 to the servers. I do have my game linked to my Xbox account but I had thought that was just for achievements and stuff.

Google, sadly, isn't much help with this question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

soggybagel posted:

This is good because the first game had the best soundtrack.
Wait, does this bring CHVRCHES back into the game?