Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

ilkhan posted:

I booked tickets to go to a book signing (transportation tickets, not signing tickets). Love this author, so it'll be special. First time on megabus, too. Should be nice.

Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Chuck Tingle

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Chuck Tingle

Lol

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
Brandon Sanderson. Love mistborn and the Stormlight archive.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

bolind posted:

Holy ol' gently caress house buying is stressful as all hell. Also, gently caress all realtors with rusty shovels, the lot of them.

I actually did gently caress a realtor once...he was pretty good too :smuggo:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Goober Peas posted:

I actually did gently caress a realtor once...he was pretty good too :smuggo:

I hosed a girl that was literally sold to her adoptive parents. She was as crazy as that sounds. She works for Homeland Security now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Call them and ask if they've upgraded the node in your area. If they have, "ultimate" is now 100/5 or 100/10, for ~$50/mo. At least, I'm paying $60 + taxes/fees for Ultimate 100, and my promo is long expired. The new Ultimate 100 is 100/5 in a lot of areas, but it's still a hell of an upgrade over 30.

I don't think they automatically bump you up when they do upgrades on their side. Not positive on that, though. I know they've put Maxx upgrades on hold since the merger,

I've checked, fastest service they provide on my street is 50 down/10 up. I live on the outskirts of town in the middle of a bunch of retirees who are probably just fine with whatever the cheapest/slowest option is so my neighborhood will probably be stuck at sub-100 speeds for the foreseeable future - especially since there's no competition.

Going from 30 to 50 would be an extra $30/month, and since it's just my wife and I the 30 down is more than enough bandwidth. Unfortunately all of the lower priced plans are for new customers only, I have no interest in trying to bluff my way into a promo rate especially since I can't exactly threaten to jump ship to a competitor.

• Locked thread