Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i think he should be praised & supported for having the courage to Tear Down This Blue Wall of Silence by telling the truth, the left should embrace him & support him in this time of need. it would send the best message

I think we should kiss him on the lips and give him a raise for joking about killing black people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Blue Train posted:

I hope he pulls you over and murders you

that's truly something awful, but in my experience with police they are rather gracious & have good senses for creeps, & as long as i am smart & respectful, God willing, i will be just fine

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

cda posted:

I think we should kiss him on the lips and give him a raise for joking about killing black people.

if done in just the right way it might send they key message to enact change

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Let's make this guy the King of Police for bravely treating the wholesale slaughter of Black people by American police with the appropriate lack of concern and respect.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Let's add a page to the cop manual Best Practices section about how to use casual references to racist murder as a way to put white people at ease when you pull them over. As a cop, it's very important that you let white people know that you know they're white, so they understand that you're going to be applying white people rules to them instead of colored people rules. Then let's give the guy a Nobel Peace Prize for figuring it out.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

cda posted:

Let's make this guy the King of Police for bravely treating the wholesale slaughter of Black people by American police with the appropriate lack of concern and respect.

that's one serving of Stone Cold Woop Woop w extra truth sauce

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

cda posted:

Let's add a page to the cop manual Best Practices section about how to use casual references to racist murder as a way to put white people at ease when you pull them over. As a cop, it's very important that you let white people know that you know they're white, so they understand that you're going to be applying white people rules to them instead of colored people rules. Then let's give the guy a Nobel Peace Prize for figuring it out.

someone page Comrade Chelsea Manning, she has a bigger voice than me currently, and can stirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the winds of change her way w/ an easy shrug of her wings

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
cop dead so what

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

cda posted:

Hm. Despite your insult, I still somehow think it's bad to say to kill cops.

Every time you bounce up to deliver a limp-wristed "all violence is bad" like a wise old school mom I wish you'd get cracked in the skull by some white supremacist rear end in a top hat cop and get with the program that,guess what, politely debating murderers and people who want to be murderers doesn't work

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Jukebox Hero posted:

Every time you bounce up to deliver a limp-wristed "all violence is bad" like a wise old school mom I wish you'd get cracked in the skull by some white supremacist rear end in a top hat cop and get with the program that,guess what, politely debating murderers and people who want to be murderers doesn't work

I've never said all violence is bad so you must have me confused with someone else.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bark Lives Matter

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

cda posted:

I've never said all violence is bad so you must have me confused with someone else.

Oh yea? How do you explain this?

cda posted:

all violence is bad

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Blue Train posted:

Oh yea? How do you explain this?

With evidence-falsifying skills like that, you have a bright future ahead of you in law enforcement.

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
police are people that do stuff in society

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mukulu posted:

police are people that do stuff in society

So are serial killers

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Oh wait, you already said police my mistake

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So who here watches Blue Bloods? That Tom Selleck sure is one hunk of pensioner mhmmm

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

So who here watches Blue Bloods? That Tom Selleck sure is one hunk of pensioner mhmmm

I watch it when I visit my parent's house, it is basically Police State Propaganda

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Birdstrike posted:

Bark Lives Matter

Cop dogs deserve rehabilitation and definitely should not be culled with the rest of the police.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Cop dogs deserve rehabilitation and definitely should not be culled with the rest of the police.

Send them to the glue factory imo. They are bad dogs

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
We should end drug prohibition and give the police a chance to unfuck themselves before we start killing cops.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Send them to the glue factory imo. They are bad dogs

It's not their fault. They were taken as babies and brainwashed by the pigs.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

I watch it when I visit my parent's house, it is basically Police State Propaganda
But family is what separates us from the monsters of the street or something (I don't know I only ever see bits and pieces when I'm around old people)

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

whip posted:

Morbidly obese cop lord stands by punching numbers incorrectly into his phone from his lunchbox hands in a panic of what to do

Fatty2timid looks everywhere but at the event because he's a goddamn no balls no integrity assclown

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Frankly Judge Dredd would be an improvement at this point.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

Frankly Judge Dredd would be an improvement at this point.

There'd be less police shootings.

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
the guy they were trying to get blood from turned out to also be a cop, and his unit is super pissed at the dumbass arresting the nurse

so, uhh, whoops!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao

Bad cop no donut!

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Angry but for the wrong reasons.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That dumbass is going to make Chief at this rate.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Birdstrike posted:

Bark Lives Matter

A K9 unit making GBS threads in a flower bed endlessly

E: How can a dog be a 'volunteer'?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

a bone to pick posted:

A K9 unit making GBS threads in a flower bed endlessly

E: How can a dog be a 'volunteer'?

COP: this dog here sparky tolds me he wanted to volunteer for the force
CHIEF: that true sparky?
SPARKY: ruff!
CHIEF: alright, lets get him in uniform

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well, wouldn't be the first time a cop ignored consent to "get the job done."

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

Well, wouldn't be the first time a cop ignored consent to "get the job done."

THAT NEVER HAPPENS

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

haha look at his sobbing little loving face. I wonder how he looked when he was on the other side of the court as he unempathetically helped send people to hell.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

haha look at his sobbing little loving face. I wonder how he looked when he was on the other side of the court as he unempathetically helped send people to hell.

He's gonna be looking like this when he's on the other side of the rapes too, loving whimpering piece of poo poo

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

He's gonna be looking like this when he's on the other side of the rapes too, loving whimpering piece of poo poo

This man will never be raped because his pig screw buddies will keep him out of gen pop. in the horribly broken US prison system. Jesus Christ the US fuckin sucks.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I wanted to see if there was anything funny in this thread. I guess you could say I wanted to cop a feel

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Jesus Christ the US fuckin sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Blue Train posted:

but hes buff and already an experienced rapist. he will be a valuable asset on any rape team

• Locked thread