Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

wooger posted:

Traveling in anything other than their personal chauffeur driven car with a very trusted, discreet, well paid driver is madness.

Especially when you're on a night out somewhere and might drink.

tony pulis laughs at this idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
a chinese consortium have signed a non-disclosure agreement to start talks about buying newcastle

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Have a look at Ben Stokes for what happens when a elite sportsman has a stupid night out.

Also Tony Pulis managed to convince a judge not to suspend his license for drink driving because being unable to drive would be extremely detrimental to the social well being of the Staffordshire region

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Burnley has now taken 8 out of 12 points away from home versus Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool and Everton. :wtc:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I done made a new thread for October

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836123

• Locked thread