Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/905537400474144768

So this is what an official transfer offer looks like..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Ozil gets unfair criticism imo

Like you know he doesn't track back, yet people always act surprised when he doesn't

He's there to do get a lot of assists and the occasional sexy goal

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Release clauses are gonna become more prevalent with the shorter window for sure

And BPL is gonna get dicked over buying players when clubs know they have a shorter window to buy

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Mbappe: “I did not say no to Guardiola, I said no to Manchester City”

:bisonyes:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

TheBigAristotle posted:

I'm excited for the return of club football.

When is the next international break?

Literally one month lol

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Eau de MacGowan posted:

kompanys krocked himself again, stones and otamendi against the fastest counter attacking team in the league, what could go wrong? :suicide:

Hopefully pep plays a 3 at the back against that front 3

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Does Ox legit even get in Liverpool's team tomorrow?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

3-1 Liverpool. I'm from the future

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

De Boer was sacked

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Should've just got Big Sam back

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

How does Alonso not quite perform at Liverpool then end up playing great for Madrid? Obviously it wasn't him

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Can looks really good imo. Shame they're gonna lose him on a free

Think Barca will be back in for Coutinho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Can you really fault Clement when Swansea sold their two best players

• Locked thread