Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Ugh I love the first few weeks of the season where clubs overreact to losses and panic buy like idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
There's a lot of words in this thread about how a poo poo team remains poo poo despite fans wishing for the glory days.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Brony Car posted:

I'm sure you have a lot to add!

Serious question, though... what do you think it is about Wembley that is screwing with Spurs' rhythm? Is the pitch bad? Are the acoustics detracting from the atmosphere?

Blasmeister posted:

They're mentally weak and always have been, OP

Imo it's a little bit of this. I think they've heard and read a bit too much about how the Wembley pitch is too big for their style of play and it's made them nervous. Until they get a bit more comfortable playing there and notching a few more wins I think tight games will be draws instead of last minute 1-0 wins.

I also think Poch doesn't have a plan B to break down defenses that park the bus either. I just think he has more variants on plan A than Klopp does.

• Locked thread