Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Live sports may be the only appointment viewing really left but I've noticed more and more ads in your on demand programming without fast forward to the point that it's basically the same amount of time for commercials as it is for traditional viewing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
By the bubble wicka is actually talking about Wenger's massive hemorrhoid he has been dealing with for years that has slowly consumed his football mind.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
The rights for those NFL games in London are probably worth paying to have that installed, DUH.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Yes jokes are fun but you guys do realize that probably retracts slower than a snail like the retractable roofs on stadiums like my beloved Indianapolis Colts home Lucas Oil Stadium.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Hopefully pep plays a 3 at the back against that front 3

He's truly a loving moron fraud if he does.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Eau de MacGowan posted:

stones, otamendi...

...mangala?!

Why not Wenger it up and play a fullback there, in the middle no less?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I wish I had a big black dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

TelekineticBear! posted:

He can't tackle, pass or shoot and has absolutely 0 footballing brain. Its amazing he spouts his personal delusions enough that people seem to think he actually is a central player.

Carroll for £35m is a bargain compared to Oxlade-Chamberlain for the same price.

He's loving terrible and i've hated him at Arsenal for at least three seasons. So glad he's gone. He will be riding the bench soon because Klopp will realize his error unlike Wenger.

• Locked thread