Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

according to brandon shaub paulie spit on some irish fan from his commentating spot lol. set it up dana

i would honestly be super interested in seeing Conor fight a boxer who's physically incapable of hurting him with a punch. paulie's fights were generally fun as hell to watch due to his combination of skill and weakness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

they should pay nate diaz whatever he can get from them, because anyone conor is interested in fighting is a valuable commodity.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

if we're gonna keep throwing around fantasy words like "deserve", then nate diaz deserves a jillion dollars and immunity from all laws/drug testing due to the fight where he had that one dullard in a triangle and stuck up both his bad fingers to the crowd.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Werdum has always been a jerk but people just thought it was funny when he was doing it to people they don't like such as Travis Browne and Edmond

i might like this poo poo talk too if he did it in english w/ his adorable accent.

• Locked thread