Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Alaois posted:

so is khabib ever gonna fight again

he will fight conor probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
andre berto wants to be the first boxer to be a ufc champion ... good luck to him IMO. although it will be difficult for him since holly holm already beat him to it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

evobatman posted:

Connor tapped before Nate had even started tightening the choke.

why wouldnt he. he wasnt getting out of it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i really dont wanna see conor fight nate again. no offense to nate who i like a lot. although obviously i would actually watch the fight if it happened

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if youre ill you should pull out imo .. sounds like the ufcs doctors agree at least

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thats just what you say to the media. whos gonna publicly announce that they feel like poo poo and that theyre in bad form right before they compete. you can say that stuff afterwards or not at all

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i actually believe blanka when he says that. you can actually see his skin in the picture, its super blue.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
he got back up straight away every time and was walking and moving on it ok for most of the fight and could still walk afterwards so i doubt its anything serious

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i liked yoel romero elbowing brunson in the torso over and over until the fight was stopped

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Trast posted:

Pat Barry roughly patting a broken Rose like a rabbit after the title fight is something that ends badly for everyone.

sounds like you would be more gentle with her if you were her husband instead of him :mrgw:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

tesilential posted:

Jones def did/does steroids. IMO the only interesting conspiracy theory shout out to the NY badass is did he fail at least one other test before the fight and it was covered up until after the fight? Nonbelievers will be quick to say "bbbut the testing is completely anonymous" but I can easily refute that by stating that UFC hires USADA and can dictate to them anything they want.

they cant. it would be a big scandal if they did since usada handle most olympic sports in the usa and plenty of other ones besides that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i personally dont mind if he says human being since hes funny and i like him

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whats the point of even being in shape if youre gonna let the guy with professional gamer moobs out strike you in round 3

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

is the one eyed fat guy winning the 3rd?

i would say hes winning it handily .. hes hit him with 4 or 5 hard shots

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
usman is good, its nice to watch him fight usually

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

El Roncho posted:

Soundly outboxing a wildly rushing opponent is often a good way to lose a decision in the UFC.

his legs buckled twice in the last round and he basically just stood there for most of it, so i think 29-28 is right

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Falcon panch

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
:mrgw:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the guy in grey is going to pay for it. but he really hurt gonzales

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i remember anthony smiths last fight it was ftw.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
haha cool

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
smith seems like hes in outer space

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the old knee to the rear end ... someone needs to come up with a counter to the fabled knee to the rear end technique

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
that was cool. he was losing that fight

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
theyre making this guy fight mike perry in his ufc debut ? whats the reason?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Been watching the boxing, anything earlier on the card worth catching back up on?

gillespie vs gonzales .. the whole cards been nice but that was a rare fight

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

TastyAvocado posted:

I'd love to see Mike Perry vs Kamaru Usman.

me too. i think usman would win

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
he could beat lawler

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i remember branchs last fight being a little tepid i think. i cant remember his opponent

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ahhh ... vegeta

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i thought rockhold was supposed to be really strong. maybe i just think that cos hes big and has the word rock in his name

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

hes really big for the weight and is a really strong grappler

i was just thinking that branch was grinding him into the fence easily but then rockhold reversed him easily

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
branch will go first i think

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i wanted to see another couple of rounds qq. well its nice to see rockhold wasnt completely mentally annihilated by bisping

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its most likely the layoff of a year and a half .. he looked good in the 2nd round. sparring is no substitute for competition

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
osp has his moments ... but i really dont want to watch him do that deplorable sex crime gesture whenever he wins

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whittaker still needs to finish his best of 3 with Yoel Romero before he can think about a title shot

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont think branch was ever really in danger of winning. that flurry was nice but rockhold was compos mentis for all of it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Memento posted:

Someone tell me about this Gokhan Saki lad. He makes his UFC debut in three days, and apparently he's Not Bad at kickboxing. Anyone know who he's been training with?

master roshi + krillin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I think he'd easily beat sean shelby

• Locked thread