Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Memento posted:

I've put my August review up on pastebin for whenever kensei gets a chance to edit it in. I feel I was fair and balanced towards everyone who may or may not have been accused of doping violations during the month of August.

gently caress jon jones

kensei posted:

Yeah I am doing so now. Thanks duder :hf:

Wonderful OP, thanks Memento :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just post that gif of Daniel Cormier nodding/snickering :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I was really looking forward to Mighty Mouse fighting tomorrow :(

Nothing else on the card looked particularly enticing, what a shame.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Been watching the boxing, anything earlier on the card worth catching back up on?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks, will definitely check out the Gillespie fight.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Thanks, will definitely check out the Gillespie fight.

Maybe right now since this is OVER

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Luke Rockhold wins by TKO when the ATF raids David Branch and sets fire to him in round 3.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rockhold gasping through that GSP call-out :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Is Stipe one of the guys who showed up for that aborted "Let's form a Union for MMA fighters" and then the next day Dana White told him to just save more money for his retirement and Stipe was like,"gently caress I never thought of that" and withdrew his support?

Edit: No wait, I'm thinking of Donald Cerrone. I think Stipe's the literal giant?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dan Didio posted:

Last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

Goddamn, haha.

I haven't been able to keep up with UFC much this month - next show is 216 right? Anything on that card to keep an eye on beyond Demetrious Johnson vs Dana White's raging indifference?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh poo poo, Derrick Lewis is fighting too? I thought he'd retired, but that's cool, he's a great dude.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Stefan Struve?

That's the one! Man there are a lot of UFC fighters, how is Bellator gonna be able to pay them all in a few years when they retire?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cormier should take the Lesnar fight that Jones was supposed to get, lose that too, then be renamed the winner when Brock fails his drugs test.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Also because the absolute best guy in the division just keeps loving up in more and more ridiculous ways.

• Locked thread