Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Rigel posted:

PVZ wants to move up to 125 because she doesn't want to be destroyed by Joanna someday the weight cut is apparently brutal for her.

This will not save her as Joanna is coming for the 125 division as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

That's a bummer, was looking forward to seeing DJ break the record.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

The PPV Queen Amanda Nunes ready to step up once again.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

If anyone needs a refresher on DJ's side of the story regarding the TJ fight it can be found here

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/...me-to-speak-out

To me it sounds more like MM was tired of getting jerked around and put his foot down on this one after wanting to initially fight Cody, being told it wouldn't sell, being told to fight Borg, agreeing to, and then suddenly being told to fight TJ specifically to help build TJ's profile.

Reis vs Cejudo has been moved up to the main card apparently.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's just really badly swollen. It'll probably ache on and off for a really long time though. Didn't Faber say he still feels his leg from the Aldo fight?

Faber said his leg pain went away after awhile, but Aldo kneed him in the ribs and that pain stayed with him for like 5 years.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I am Otis posted:

What kind of injury was it? I have had intercostal cartilage torn between ribs a few times and they are the most debilitating injuries I have. I've broken lots of poo poo but those just hurt forever

Not sure, he didn't give much more detail outside him getting hit there and feeling pain for a long time afterward.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

CommonShore posted:

Not sure if it was posted but Irish Joe is coming back to put a hurting on James Vick.

RIP Joe Duffy's eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

edit: beaten

have fun fighting on my undercard.

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Sep 28, 2017

• Locked thread