Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

it aint your money dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Kaddish posted:

See above but you're straight delusional if you think WME/UFC is paying Nate Diaz 20 million. Namaste dipshit.

You asked if he deserved it.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

List the fighters who you think deserve to be paid 20 million dollars for one fight

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Kaddish posted:

He doesn't. He only "deserves" it in the context of a McGregor fight in which Conor will generate a majority of whatever leverage Nate has in any given fight. Nate deserves to get paid - and paid well - but c'mon, not several times over other fighters that are better, haven been better, and will always be better. Nate is a million dollar fighter but not 20 million.

He deserves the 20 million because it's not my money and him getting 20 million doesn't mean anyone else gets paid less. It's weird that you care this much about who deserves what

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Kaddish posted:

I think it's really because of the Conor effect in MMA, especially after the Mayweather fight. I'm not sure this model translates to better pay for fighters, and as much as I want to see Nate get paid, the sport is going down a dangerous path.

Lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

great big cardboard tube posted:

I missed the card yesterday, is it worth watching?

absolutely not

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Google Butt fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Sep 5, 2017

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Wrong thread lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

gif?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

he deserves $50m+

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

rockhold's standup isn't that bad but his defense is poo poo for sure

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

he gets sexual pleasure from murdering brown people. heard him say it on a podcast.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Conor will never defend a title

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Diaz/Ferguson is what I want to see most, for sure.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

ICHIBAHN posted:

Gay slur at the end from Tony? Esta maricon?

Sharp ears, ICHIBAHN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

ICHIBAHN posted:

I didn't, nah, but I'm not surprised by it, gently caress both these guys but still lol ah the antics. Why did werdum start on him?

Did you get dropped on concrete recently?

• Locked thread