Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maybe. That'd be pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Would vote

Yt
Somber
KB

In order

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I would consider... not claiming damning

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

loving agreed.

Also.

There is one VERY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCE where I can be visited and the person visiting me isn't killed. I don't think that's the case here, and if it was somebody would have died if Hawke was visited.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

King Burgundy posted:

Do go on. If YT flips as a scum busdriver/redirector, you think the scum team drove two scum?

indisputably

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

smh

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

:siren::spooky: Looks like we've got a negative nellie in sector 2! :spooky::siren:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

"I did not claim during BusdriveGate for ~reasons~ and I survived visiting a PGO despite the doctor being busy elsewhere"

- A scum busdriver, probably

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also KB, YT being scum doesn't leave me with a lot of folks I particularly think are scummy left. Maybe Somber? Not gonna vote Fisk or birdstrike so that leaves Somber/Keane/KB/RF. Feel confident about Keane and I don't see RFs role being scum. That leaves you and Somber and I think you have a good point about the busdrive, so that leaves Somber, but I just haven't felt he was scum so I don't know what to think.

I'm not feeling well so I'm turning in now. I'm either home from work sick tomorrow or I'll be up in the morning for a little while to post more. Either way I'll be around. Apologies folks.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
between starting a new job and getting sick today i'm completely out of it. i'll come back to this tomorrow.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Yeah, you got me folks.

Some poo poo went down that threw me pretty badly so I wasn't spreadsheeting the game the way I usually do.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Yeah, you got me folks.

Some poo poo went down that threw me pretty badly so I wasn't spreadsheeting the game the way I usually do.

I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with stuff, I like playing with you even through your arguments about day one executions. Hope everything shakes out for you.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Sorry to hear that YT, hope things turn around

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Definitely solidifies Keane in my book as town. Not that we wouldn't have come back to YT today anyway, but he voted YT and was pushing the most for us to look at someone other than Kasu. It turned out he was wrong about Kasu, but with Kasu flipping as a lynchbomb Keane being wrong there doesn't bother me

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

hope things work out for you YT

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote yeet

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Hal Incandenza (2): Kasumeat, Somberbrero
King Burgundy (2): Hal Incandenza, Jonathan Fisk
Kasumeat (1): Retro Futurist

Not Voting (2): chaoslord, Yorkshire Tea

In light of YT's admission, a reminder of the people that didn't help cuddle YT a couple days ago.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote YT

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 4

Yorkshire Tea (4): SLASHER HAWKE, CCKeane, Jonathan Fisk, King Burgundy

Not Voting (4): chaoslord, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero, Yorkshire Tea

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 20th, 2017 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

King Burgundy posted:

In light of YT's admission, a reminder of the people that didn't help cuddle YT a couple days ago.

YT looks prettu bad about that imo

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

YT looks prettu bad about that imo

Yup, he's super guilty.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alrighty then ##vote yt

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: :henget: Yorkshire Tea

Votecount for Day 4
With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 20th, 2017 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

CCKeane posted:

I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with stuff, I like playing with you even through your arguments about day one executions. Hope everything shakes out for you.

No worries, it's honestly not too bad, I just got busy and stressed with Work, my LP and a bunch of other poo poo. Like not enough for a crisis but enough that I wasn't actually paying attention the way I usually do.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

"Peanuts, sir?", the flight attendant asked Yorkshire Tea. It was time for another flight, and time to get lunched.

YORKSHIRE TEA, SCUM ALIGNED PILOT HAS BEEN LUNCHED.

quote:

"In life, you're always coming and going. Travel is important, and nobody understands this as much as you. Sometimes, you want to get away from it all, and just play some mafia. But then, it'll be time to board your plane, and you'll suddenly miss your cue! Now you're the target! Now you're dead! Life has a funny way of working out, but you're not gonna take it anymore. Now YOU are going to be putting THEM on planes!

You are forums poster HAL INCANDENZA! You are a SCUM ALIGNED BUS DRIVER/PILOT! During the night phase, you may ##FLY a PLAYER1 and a PLAYER2! Anyone who targets PLAYER1 will instead target PLAYER2, and vice versa. Similarly, if PLAYER2 tries to visit anyone, they will instead only visit PLAYER1. They will not know that they have been flown anywhere, but beware as this itself is in fact a visiting role. You will only be victorious when the SCUM either equal or outnumber the remaining TOWN players.
"

Night Phase is now on. You have until 3:00AM on 9/20 (That's roughly in 12 hours) to get night actions in.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

lol nice flavpur

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

A new day has broken open. And speaking of breaking open, the body of Birdstrike has been found both frozen and disemboweled overnight in the village square. I guess someone decided to crack open a cold one with the boys in true grand style.

BIRDSTRIKE, TOWN ALIGNED VANILLA PLAYER WAS MURDERED.

quote:

A veteran of mafia games, you don't need no stinkin roles to figure out who is the scum, and you certainly don't need em to swindle those townie dummies. proud of yourself and the community, you are forum poster JONATHAN FISK, aka Tremendous Taste! You are a TOWN ALIGNED VANILLA player! You will only be victorious when all of the SCUM have been successfuly dealt with.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): CCKeane, chaoslord, Jonathan Fisk, King Burgundy, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 21st, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 17 hours.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

:ghost: yiew!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Well I don't think it's KB. Probably not RF either.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I will also maintain that YT was scummier than Kasumeat

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somber?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Well I'm certainly not bubbly.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm not really sure it's actually Somber. But he seems like one of the best remaining choices.

I thought he was scum back on D1, maybe I was right.

I'm still super suspicious of Fisk, who kept both flipped scum alive through his actions/opinions. But I'd rather not do the doc until we have to in case he was just super duper wrong.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

King Burgundy posted:

I'm not really sure it's actually Somber. But he seems like one of the best remaining choices.

I thought he was scum back on D1, maybe I was right.

I'm still super suspicious of Fisk, who kept both flipped scum alive through his actions/opinions. But I'd rather not do the doc until we have to in case he was just super duper wrong.

Fisk is a possibility for me.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'd probably go Fisk, Somber, Chaos right now.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Comedy option: We no execute, Fisk protects KB, forcing scum to knock off somebody suspect.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm thinking Somber, Fisk currently.

In case Fisk is really a town doc, that gives him one more night to protect people from a shrinking list of targets.

Worst case, if Somber isn't scum, and Fisk doesn't protect successfully(or is scum) we'd be at 4 tomorrow.

If Fisk does protect successfully or withholds the kill as scum, then we get an extra vote before end game assuming 1 scum left.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Consider my vote on Somber.

But I'd like Somber and Chaos to have a chance to talk/claim before we proceed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

King Burgundy posted:

I'm thinking Somber, Fisk currently.

In case Fisk is really a town doc, that gives him one more night to protect people from a shrinking list of targets.

Worst case, if Somber isn't scum, and Fisk doesn't protect successfully(or is scum) we'd be at 4 tomorrow.

If Fisk does protect successfully or withholds the kill as scum, then we get an extra vote before end game assuming 1 scum left.

I'm thinking claims from everybody could be good now.

• Locked thread