Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hi

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh lol I didn't even notice there was a name on my PM.

Anyways beep boop I am an awful robotman

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

well it's been real but i'm off to gently caress a maple tree see you day two.

Hey handsome :forkbomb:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maybe it's a team of ALL janitors!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Content Game:

If a mad scientist were going to fuse you together into an unholy abomination comprised of you and another poster iit, who would it be and why?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

Another PLAYER or another POSTER

Whatever you want

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somber if you're trying to be me you're doing a bad job I am not that mean and rude

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

thank you for helping us rid the town of scum. have you had a chance to confirm whether you killed kash, or are you still unsure?

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

I mean I always just assume Keane's not so that's easy.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

not a joke. Just trying to figure out whether Keane did a thing to kill Kash or if Kash was killed because he tried to kill Keane.

If Keane is PGO, then scum janitor Kash used a n0 action to target Keane. Kash's role allows him one kill per game, so it's interesting that he would use it on n0.

Kash was not in this game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pretty sure there was no N0 either although gif was a little vague on that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

flerp posted:

we turboed kash this is canon guys

I'll accept the narrative that we did a great rolling start

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Deadline's tomorrow so we really ought to kill someone. Bif and Somber are the only ones in my head right now but neither really looks bad there.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What's unusual about suggesting we come to consensus at this point? We're <24 hours from deadline and nobody has more than one vote on them

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Unrelated thoughts. We need to decide on someone but everyone other than those two is just a sort of dialtone in my brain.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kasumeat posted:

You literally just picked the two most active posters in a dead game. I hate when I have to start thinking about "too scummy to be scum" this early.

Right. Which is why they're the ones I can think of and everyone else is a dialtone.

I think you guys are reading this as me advocating killing Somber or Bif which I've explicitly stated is not the case

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah everyone probably will show up tonight. Except we still barely have consensus so that's not a good thing and it would have been better if we'd worked on this yesterday.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean, since when do I care about looking like I'm doing anything useful?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well that's what I get for putting in a sliver of effort I guess

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

welp, with all this back and forth I'm surprised RF hasn't come back to try and work out that consensus and all

##vote RF

Yeah believe it or not I had stuff to do on a Monday morning

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy posted:

Cool, since you are here now, go all the way and tell us who we should be cuddling instead?

Doesn't matter. Half an hour left we won't be able to gather the votes for anyone else. bminus did a really good job as town in my game so I'd like to keep him around for that, and I haven't seen him scum game so if he's scum here I'd like to see that too, and the third place people have single votes on them. My power isn't anything too exceptional either

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah ok ##vote kasu

Seems to be jumping on anything that looks like he can vote for it, but hems and haws over voting me. He's scum and so is at least one of the people he's voted for today.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

what about YT, though?

I don't know he has like 5 posts

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kasumeat posted:

L-1. I guess this is happening, though I'd prefer RF

##vote b-minus

:redhammer:

Really? Because you were iffy about it a few days ago which was the only time you mentioned me. Kind of feels like an omgus

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry for being a big baby bitch yesterday I'll try to be worthwhile ##vote kasumeat

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Im sad to see Fisk and KB not getting along

Kasumeat posted:

What are you even implying here?

That you are scum.

flerp posted:

rf isnt my buddy scum or otherwise

:(

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kasumeat posted:

You are literally, in the same sentence, accusing me of:
a) voting literally anyone possible without hesitation
b) being very hesitant to vote somebody

This is just classic flailing scum who thought he was about to die.

You voted for whoever but didn't want to commit a vote to me because you knew there was no real case and that I'd flip town.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Honestly bif's role sounds too crazy to be made up

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

no i meant kasu should lynch opop's dumb rear end for believing your claim

I didn't say I believed it. I just said it sounded too crazy to be made up

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Today is my "Sunday" so I've been out. Although there were 300 posts and you guys seemed to say the same stuff at the end as you did in the start.

I think vigging bif was dumb

taste I may have misread something there but did you say yo and kasu are masons?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Were you originally or did that happen last night?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yo something funky happened then which may or may be useful knowledge.

My power is I can create masonrys. It's a two shot and last night I used it on Taste and KB. Somehow that apparently redirected to Taste and Kasumeat

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy posted:

Interesting.

Why did you choose us?

You're both smart.

Also when I asked who wanted to merged into a monster you two spoke up right away.

Also why I made that comment at the start of the day about you not getting along

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

lol as if I woyld read RF

It'll take like 5 minutes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy posted:

Would love it if we didn't have to wait till deadline to resolve the day. We don't always have to wait till the last minute.

Not Voting (7): CCKeane, chaoslord, flerp, Hal Incandenza, Kasumeat, Somberbrero, Yorkshire Tea

a-loving-men

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

OMGUS/He's scum and I'm an easy lynch

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We really need something in between 2 posts an hour and Fisk and Bif arguing

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

No, you are the King, Burgundy.

What's the case on YT i just see a bunch of people voting him with no context all of a sudden

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok I guess it's only 2 people but still.

Keane is also already on my scum read list, though it breaks my heart to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal and Somber were masonized last night so I'd be swell if they could confirm that.

Also I'm now effectively vanilla

• Locked thread