Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

And then Aya was the lewd one all along.

Whoops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just how far can one person meltdown?

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

All of that angst and that existential crisis beforehand was more than worth it for everything going on right now.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I like that her fantasies are in black and white. It's kind of an interesting dichotomy comparing her to the thoughts of other people.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Does anyone else use Mangarock? I just got volumes 457-483 present on my entry for the series but only 483 is there, and I backed out right when it loaded rather than get spoiled.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Sternly Thinking Aya is good

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i got updates up through 473 in my app, from some other group i assume. don't know what the deal is.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
https://mousouspeed.tumblr.com/

speed scans for this series. the latest release is 494 and tumblr lists things in most-recent order, so beware clicking if that sort of thing bothers you a lot. they're not as good as helvetica's obv

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

I'm gonna just wait on helvetica. Didn't realize there was a speed scans group

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp

havenwaters posted:

I'm gonna just wait on helvetica. Didn't realize there was a speed scans group

Better with helvetica, every day should have a post since they have about 30 comic buffer when a volume ends and has a short hiatus. Gives you something to look forward to.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Yuck, those compression artifacts.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Compression artifacts are one thing (although managing to get compression artifacts on PNG is quite an achievement), but the font choices are absolutely atrocious - typography isn't exactly rocket science.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

You took him to a movie about Sharks and people in Shark suits Aya. What did you expect?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I want to watch shark vs shark

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Is this the most they've ever said to each other in normal conversation?!

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Yeah, probably.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's weird seeing a page without coloured thought bubbles floating around the edges.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

SatansBestBuddy posted:

It's weird seeing a page without coloured thought bubbles floating around the edges.

It's a little strange that Toda isn't thinking all kinds of poo poo (not necessarily lewd stuff, but just a general reaction) as a result of just going to this movie alone with Nakano and having a conversation with her just now.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

he's not thinking because his dick is taking all the blood from his brain

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

It's a little strange that Toda isn't thinking all kinds of poo poo (not necessarily lewd stuff, but just a general reaction) as a result of just going to this movie alone with Nakano and having a conversation with her just now.

It's also helping that Nakano is so shook that she's accidentally holding an actual conversation without reading his mind too much. During the movie she was all about it but now she's just talking without relying on her powers.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Toda's a little concerned about her, and that's keeping him in check.

Also, there's a lot of normal speech bubbles. There isn't any space for mind reading bubbles without crowding the panels.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mousou Telepathy has been translated all the way up to Chapter 497 at this site - http://mangakakalot.com

This is the link to Chapter 459 (the page following "Weaknesses" as posted by DrSunshine above) - http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/mousou_telepathy/chapter_459

You can click "Next Chapter" to keep reading all the way up to Chapter 497.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Yeah...Toda not being able to emote at all would be a problem.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I dunno, there are plenty of trees Toda would do exceptionally well at portraying.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

JosephWongKS posted:

Mousou Telepathy has been translated all the way up to Chapter 497 at this site
Didn't this get mentioned a page or two ago and people were like "yeah but I'd rather wait for the better translations"

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Didn't this get mentioned a page or two ago and people were like "yeah but I'd rather wait for the better translations"

Yeah it did. Read it if you want but jpeg artifacts and so so translation are enough to have me wait.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Invictus posted:

It's more than just "better translations" it's having personality and being funny:

Look at that. It's so literal it doesn't even get it's own joke. And they don't bother translating the titles, either.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Aya what about sticking to the plan.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I'm glad Aya has finally managed to stop her perverted fantasies long enough to have a normal conversation with the guy she likes.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

AnoHito posted:

I'm glad Aya has finally managed to stop her perverted fantasies long enough to have a normal conversation with the guy she likes.

The funny thing is that like 95% of the perverted fantasies just involve herself (and occasionally Mana) in lewd clothes. Toda himself is rarely directly involved.

A lot of the fantasies were definitely Toda's though, since the text itself specifically would mention something lewd/suggestive.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

The funny thing is that like 95% of the perverted fantasies just involve herself and Mana in lewd clothes.
Mana x Nanako confirmed!

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

D. Ebdrup posted:

Mana x Nanako confirmed!

Mana isn't interested in Nanako that way, though as we saw from an earlier chapter Nanako might be able to rope Mana into some weird 3 person relationship if she started dating Toda.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Mana isn't interested in Nanako that way, though as we saw from an earlier chapter Nanako might be able to rope Mana into some weird 3 person relationship if she started dating Toda.

This is the start of many anguished r/relationships posts.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah, I was trying to do the relentless-grasping-at-straws-for-a-ship-despite-the-fact-that-it-goes-against-the-story-and-themes-(and-sometimes-expressed-wishes-of-the-author) thing that's common on the internet. Guess I failed, huh.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Alright, there it is kinda.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

What a coincidence that it happened immediately after she stopped actively thinking about something else.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
watched pot never boils blah blah

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture

SatansBestBuddy posted:

watched pot never boils blah blah

:11tea:

I'm guessing the fantasy has the correct bra colour, which Toda couldn't (shouldn't) know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

unless they're just so compatible he can guess good.