Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric Danger
Jan 15, 2017

Evangelist of Atheism
This is a personal favorite of mine, and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. Beethoven's "Moonlight" Sonata 14, movement 3. It's almost like Beethoven wrote this to be EDM.

Here it is https://soundcloud.com/eric-danger/moonlight-sonata

Downloads are enabled, the Soundcloud resampling is poo poo.

I tried something new with the kick drum, and I'd appreciate some feedback on whether the kick sounds balanced properly (it IS supposed to be dominant), or if it's too heavy. I listened to it on the equipment I have available, but that unfortunately doesn't include a pair of studio monitors. Tested hardware: Blue Mo-Fi headphones (awesome), RE-ZERO earbuds (lacks bass, but otherwise quite good for EDM), and lastly, my car (two 10" subwoofers, from the factory!).

Anyways, props to Beethoven for his forward thinking, and thanks for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screaden
Apr 8, 2009
Didn't you already make this thread a while ago?

Eric Danger
Jan 15, 2017

Evangelist of Atheism

screaden posted:

Didn't you already make this thread a while ago?

I accidentally made it in the wrong forum and deleted it when I noticed.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
You are more than welcome to share things you're working on in the appropriate genre thread but please keep these dedicated self-promotion threads in Musician's Lounge

Shark Sandwich fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Sep 5, 2017

• Locked thread