Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

UND cancelled women's hockey and it's a huge loving bummer. That poo poo was free and an empty stadium. You just sit rink side in that ridiculous 100 mil arena and watch a bunch of fistfights and sweet international games against the Russian Olympic team. Legit under appreciated good time in GF.

I'm bummed I was at UND between two NCAA titles. Bums couldn't get it done until I left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Who the gently caress are the poppers?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

iospace posted:

gently caress ND.

gently caress NoDak.

I see a pattern here.

Bad opinions in this thread right here

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

North Dakota owns and I don't know anything about the hamline boppers or whatever

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Neodoomium posted:

There's like six women's college hockey programs in D-1 though.

It's probably cause UND lost its program to idiots

• Locked thread