Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
*checks for TVN warning*

Ok. This is acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

PMush Perfect posted:

Just made it even more explicit because seriously, gently caress TVN.

good

PMush Perfect posted:

Huh, apparently XIG finished Super-1 too.

are their subs actually good?

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

In his defense, it is sometimes Nao Nagasawa's legs.

This is a really important consideration IMO.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Yeah it was. Fourze owns hard.

Also base Fourze is a good suit.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

B+ is fair for the base suit. I would buy a figure-rise kit of it if they ever by some miracle made more of those.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

i was tickled that the ultimate form's game was a dynasty warrior

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Ignis posted:

it isn't dammit

excite...! :argh:

I'm sorry. You're right.

It was a Battride Wars OC.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Hemingway To Go! posted:

so what's the deal with rider atsumi

Is this real I desperately need to know.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I didn't wait for an answer to do the same.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

feel more like actual people than say...the KRC in fourze.

TAKE IT BACK

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

the KRC is real and we are all friends

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I'm a fan of Beach for fights in the surf

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Cake Boss loving owns

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

all of ooo is good

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Does Ryuki have real subs?

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

do not watch tvn

what kind of animal do you take me for to think i would consider doing this?

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

interested to see how they manage to ruin gobusters

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Burkion posted:

We know it CAN happen, rare as it is.

i have yet to see good come out of saban, but who knows

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Burkion posted:

Do you mean the new Saban era or in general because In Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force are some of the strongest seasons in toku history

in general

but also i stopped after turbo

also my loathing of haim saban might color my opinions on the matter

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

really though, how good can it be if they don't get enter's actor back to play the same character except in english?

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Coq au Nandos posted:

God that would rule.

What a surprising move. This could be a really fun show.

he speaks english! it would work!

but they won't do it

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Zedd posted:

Pfft. Power Rider tradermark finally gets used to adapt Ex-Aid and Dan Karuto reprises his role. :getin:

I'm in

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Team Swole

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I don't know how this hasn't been posted in here yet https://twitter.com/yuziong/status/971764963923542016?s=19

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

ooo is very good

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

everybody in Fourze got cartoonier, but what killed Yuki was the episode where they revealed she's actually really dumb, and is in danger of failing Space Class.

the only science yuki is good at is happy science

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Zedd posted:

This seems an odd one to single out, or is English not in the Japanese school curriculum?

They do, but by and large it's...not something that tends to stick.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Basically they teach the English you would need on University entrance exams and probably not a lot more.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

WAOH!

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

OOO rules watch OOO

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Gaim is bad imo

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

i watched all of wizard and i have regrets

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I enjoyed Zi-O 1 a lot. I hope it keeps it up.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Lack of Gen is loving crushing.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Gen Is Fourze

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

tvn is trash garbage and it's fine to like them but realize you're sleeping in and eating festering refuse and nobody will believe you when you say it's actually ok and maybe delicious because it's definitely just week old rubbish

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

just popping in to say that toku spiderman kicks all sorts of rear end

i love it

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

gaim sux

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

hello i watched the dr. pac-man again and that movie is still really fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

watching through the original terrace house and boy is the difference between oji and kuroto causing a huge disconnect in my brain