Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

too much name calling is going on around these parts. pee-yew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Politics are not real or important.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Styles being a competitive crybaby type while hating minorities didn't put a dent in him and neither would fully endorsing Roman, shoot and work combined.

Only being made to look like a dumbass idiot who loses and says stupid things about it afterward non-stop, then having it entirely blamed on him, will make the posters turn on AJ Styles

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I can't wait for the latest game day thread about wrestling, coming up.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Brock hated that dean ambrose doesn't take wrestling all that seriously and sometimes looks pretty lazy and monotonous in the ring

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Agreed. I'm glad that JBL has quit the evil company that Byron Saxton happily works for in order to spend his time helping charity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

hows this tickle you - roman and jordan work a boring long rear end match and cena's on commentary. at one point roman will get distracted by cena and almost rolled up, but it will not work. the big dog will hit a superman punch and a spear on jason jordan for that 1-2-3. later, roman will come out for the cena/braun match and will superman punch and/or spear the monster among men, giving cena a DQ loss and a score to settle. everything will be boring, and it will all suck.

i'd rather see Some pernography than that!

• Locked thread