Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sono posted:

Getting on forums poster Kane's bad side is a bad idea with what he's done to people he dislikes. And, hell, people he likes.

Kane was always good.

Are you trying to say that Kane is going to hella electrify my nutsack for my bad posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Nikki Bella is going to appear on Dancing with the Stars.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I think ember moon is neat! I like her finisher and theme amd we are both from the Dallas Fort Worth area!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

In the old svr games with create a finisher, you could make a finisher of kicking a dick 10 times

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dolph should have a ceremony where every single person contracted to smackdown hits him with a trash can and then he gets fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cant wait for nick nemeth to show up in roh or njpw or something and nobody cares at all

• Locked thread