Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Braun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

checksin posted:

the big show will beat brock for the title

I would actually be fine with a month-long "thank you" reign for Big Show.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

If you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, Asuka is officially on her way to RAW or Smackdown, as of tonight. Her NXT Womens Title reign ends at 523 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKM1CRTqzVk

Not seen: the rest of the women's NXT division buried so far beneath the earth it would take drilling to the core of the earth to find them.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
I dunno which brand Asuka will go to

If RAW, she will debut in a match against Emma, barely win after 10 minutes and the company going A DOMINANT WARRIOR HAS ARRIVED, THE REST OF THE DIVISION BEWARE

If Smackdown she will debut against Carmella, barely win after 10 minutes and the company going A DOMINANT WARRIOR HAS ARRIVED, THE REST OF THE DIVISION BEWARE

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

tweet my meat posted:

Have her lose the Carmella match due to interference from Ellsworth. This way she still looks strong since Carmella has to cheat to win and it sets up for the Asuka/Ellsworth match on a ppv preshow. It'll really sell the idea that this prodigious rookie talent is in the big leagues now and allow her to slowly work her way up.

"BOOK IT!" - Vince

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Why are people excited for this year's game? It will be the same ol' glitch mediocre game.

• Locked thread