Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
If you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, Asuka is officially on her way to RAW or Smackdown, as of tonight. Her NXT Womens Title reign ends at 523 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKM1CRTqzVk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

That DICK! posted:

Do they base her title reign off when she gave it up or when the episode aired

They based it off when the episode aired. Otherwise basically subtract around 13-15 days.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
To be honest, I'm fine with Asuka going undefeated for a very long time, because unlike Brock or Roman her character work is actually great/interesting. I mean its main roster booking so I fully expect them to gently caress it up, but I think comparing Asuka to Roman or Brock is a bit unfair, considering she's significantly better when it comes to charisma/character work, while at least Roman has looked really loving terrible lately, character/charisma wise.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Sep 7, 2017

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Reminder: Asuka also has a great new WWE.com profile picture. "Hi there. My name is Asuka, and I'll be the one murdering you today! :D"

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

a.lo posted:

Is No Mercury RAW or Smackdown? Because last year it was Smackdown

I assume you mean No Mercy, but its a RAW branded PPV this year. Smackdown will get Hell in a Cell, while RAW will get TLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
WWE is touring India in December.

However, its the RAW brand. Now the question is, will they send Jinder along, and will he be WWE champion at that time? If they do send him, and he is still the champ, I imagine if he fails to draw numbers there, his push is completely toast.

• Locked thread