Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Bill Goldberg posted:

i had completely forgotten about Shane and AJ's feud and I sincerely thought up until a couple days ago that this current angle with Shane, Styles, and Owens was to set up a Shane/Styles feud. i don't remember it happening at all.

Shane's new finisher should be him swinging his arms in wild circles, lowering his head and walking toward the opponent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
I don't know what it says about me but a good 25-38% of why i watch WWE is to talk about it on here.

Well, current stuff anyway i legitimately like going through old stuff on the network.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the styles clash would look less goofy if there was some way of setting up where the guy taking it clearly doesn't have to help wrap their arms around AJ's legs

I like it whenever they have to try a few times to get it hooked in.

OTOH the phenomenal forearm is wonderful and I would submit that it is the best forearm that doesnt' involve "steel plate" or "Screws" in someone's forearm.

• Locked thread