Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

you should livestream yourself as the walls fly apart

PM me for my snapchat for exclusive content like videos of me being impaled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've played this game for 400 hours

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

Le puts a blanket over my pubg playtime

frank.club posted:

I've played this game for 400 hours

a saga

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm incredibly powerful

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

I hadn't actually considered how much of a goomba stomp it would be to punch someone to death while they were busy looting, in real life. Haha gotta think on this

LOL

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

extremebuff posted:

PM me for my snapchat for exclusive content like videos of me being impaled

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Opened a crate and got this? My PUBG guy is looking great

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

This is the funniest poo poo on pubg lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I hope they fix the lovely optimization on this game soon because i want to play it but i also don't like lagging out and freezing and poo poo for 2-3 minutes while the buildings render every single match

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I've heard installing it on an SSD helps but I don't think it's worth the hassle for the game in its state.. still has a lot of other things that need improvement

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

IdealFlaws posted:

I've heard installing it on an SSD helps but I don't think it's worth the hassle for the game in its state.. still has a lot of other things that need improvement

I have it on an SSD and I've never had a loading problem, so definitely do that if you have one

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

I have it on an SSD and I've never had a loading problem, so definitely do that if you have one

I probably would if I didn't have ffxiv installed on it.. SSD is too small. Luckily my hdd is fast enough to where I don't notice textures loading in

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the only time it stutters for me is when im landing on the ground, after that its really smooth

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

IdealFlaws posted:

yeah an SSD fixes it but i don't have the moolah for one right now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have bad news ladies and gentlemen. Whilst evacuating on Friday Night I was playing PUBG on my laptop with the OP, Roberto "Bobnumerotres" Tres, when I heard a loud rushing of air and rainfall followed by a slightly Latino scream of agony. He disconnected from the game and I had to punch him to death so he wouldn't blow our cover. In his memory I'll be hosting a Cuban jazz festival/PUBG tournament with free liquor at the deserted WaWa on Dale Mabry. Hasta la victoria siempre brother.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I have bad news ladies and gentlemen. Whilst evacuating on Friday Night I was playing PUBG on my laptop with the OP, Roberto "Bobnumerotres" Tres, when I heard a loud rushing of air and rainfall followed by a slightly Latino scream of agony. He disconnected from the game and I had to punch him to death so he wouldn't blow our cover. In his memory I'll be hosting a Cuban jazz festival/PUBG tournament with free liquor at the deserted WaWa on Dale Mabry. Hasta la victoria siempre brother.

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

o7

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic Games made a game like this but with destructible buildings for their minecraft game Fortnite that looks kinda cool.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Epic Games made a game like this but with destructible buildings for their minecraft game Fortnite that looks kinda cool.

It's no secret why their called Epic Games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought it so if someone else has it and wants to play let me know. Or PUBG.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

LOL

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
changed my mind this game loving sucks

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

general anime posted:

changed my mind this game loving sucks

we're all upset at the loss of bob.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm not against l00tboxes to be honest, but I do have a problem with a game that will forever be in "early access" selling cosmetics that are then turned around by Valve AIDS infested gamers for thousands of dollars which ultimately ends up ruining the game entirely. Like just go gambling nigga, and leave my pure hobby alone.

I agree with this entirely. However, at the moment, the game is fun to play.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Hah.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Holy poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Glad your okay bob.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

a slightly Latino scream of agony

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012