Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
feeling extra spindly today

maybe the weird plastic surgery i had on my face will distract people from it.

anyway off to go eat a dead pigeon i found behind powell's books (i named him hugh)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
i'm so disappointed with my life but i'm not going to try to change it in anyway i'm just going to keep telling myself just how brilliant and smart and unique and totally not just basic as all hell i am and blame everyone else for my problems (parents/lovely childhood even though i'm over 30, the wheelchair man who rebuked my advanced and chose to sleep under a pickup truck in the rain five years ago, and the god drat GOONS!)

time to close the thread good night.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Cephalectomy posted:

No, pick would not dare post this many times in one of her own threads.

yeah i think her only alt is tropo

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

first good song itt nice job

so sleezy

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Jose ole. Bean and green chile.

I am made of garbage