Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Excuse me, what kind of Burger King drive-thru is this? I shouted my order into the monitor an hour ago but still haven't gotten my Whopper!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opal

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
no you see its about etgics in viseokdbbsmfm

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Opal posted:

no you see its about etgics in viseokdbbsmfm

ecigs are pretty dumb yeah

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Jedrick posted:

ecigs are pretty dumb yeah

thier there they're are hard to light too

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Skunkrocker

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhghwwsssssdddddddddfffffffffffffggtggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfffgggtttyyyyyyyyyffgggtgtttttttttttttgffffffffffgttttttttttgfffffffffffffffffftffffffffttfftfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttyggggggggttytggttttttggtgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffccccccccccccccccccccffffffffffcffffggggggggggggghgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggt

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Skunkrocker posted:

Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhghwwsssssdddddddddfffffffffffffggtggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfffgggtttyyyyyyyyyffgggtgtttttttttttttgffffffffffgttttttttttgfffffffffffffffffftffffffffttfftfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttyggggggggttytggttttttggtgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffccccccccccccccccccccffffffffffcffffggggggggggggghgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggt

hot take but i'm onboard tbh

~sig~

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I voted Trump in the UK brexit referendum and Indon't care who knows it

Scaly Haylie

:sterv:

take the moon

by sebmojo
im really dumb and wanted a place to post about it, thanks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

5D AUTISM SPEX posted:

im really dumb and wanted a place to post about it, thanks

Welcome to Coupns and Duals! Plese let us no about your putz, hubbys, and any itnersting fellow knees you've comittd.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
One day I will be able to distinguish poo poo from shinola, but for now I will contemplate the difference between this hole in the ground and my rear end were it not for the fact that my head, which is of little use to me or anyone else other than being a hat rack, is not attached and I have not seen it recently.

take the moon

by sebmojo

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Welcome to Coupns and Duals! Plese let us no about your putz, hubbys, and any itnersting fellow knees you've comittd.

i breathe the same faint colour as light

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

jyrque

page 2 snipe

Dads Dip Cup

jyrque posted:

page 2 snipe

mice!

Dads Dip Cup

jyrque posted:

page 2 snipe

I meant nice lol can sum1 erase that plz

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

One day I will be able to distinguish poo poo from shinola, but for now I will contemplate the difference between this hole in the ground and my rear end were it not for the fact that my head, which is of little use to me or anyone else other than being a hat rack, is not attached and I have not seen it recently.

whoah!

jyrque posted:

page 2 snipe

whoah! er noah?

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I gotta pet rock, am single, and have at least one knee!

jyrque

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I meant nice lol can sum1 erase that plz

Dird you try out the backspace yet?

pork steaks

a lovely boy
pork steaks

pork steaks

a lovely boy
casserole recipes

pork steaks

a lovely boy
google.com how to make casserols

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

pork steaks posted:

google.com how to make casserols

I would also like to know this google.com.

Thank you,
Jedrick

vanisher

Guys, guys...

Do they harm any ducks to make Duck Tape?

This is important to me because I'm a vegetarian.

vanisher

So upset with alienware right now. My new computer case is full of holes!! Luckily I have some duck tape (see previous post, please get back to me on the duck question).

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

vanisher posted:

So upset with alienware right now. My new computer case is full of holes!! Luckily I have some duck tape (see previous post, please get back to me on the duck question).

http://i.imgur.com/c4d9gt8.mp4

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Dads Dip Cup

that's so cool, I've only ever used earth people computers before

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

wendys baconator have how many bacons

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

bacon number wednys baconator

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

galagher watermelon smash hilareous yourtube

pork steaks

a lovely boy

So nice of that ghost to brush that computers teeth

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
im glad this thread resonated with all the other idiots around here but i don't really know what the word resonate means so like just appreciate the sentiment (another word beyond my comprehension)

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Lol

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

pork steaks posted:

So nice of that ghost to brush that computers teeth

i also brush my teeth with mayo (because i am an idiot)

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Twenty Four

lmao

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Wow wrong thread lol guess I am actually dumb lmao!

Manifisto

Jedrick posted:

I would also like to know this google.com.

Thank you,
Jedrick

do not forget the "aitch tee tee pee colon backslash backslash doubleyou doubleyou doubleyou dot"

sometimes I almost forget to type these things into my web browser, I need the reminder

or I might use a forward slash by mistake, then I'm in a heap of trouble

bishizzel

whoooosh!
This is where I will leave my an(nu)al BYOB post.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
not an emptyquote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

bishizzel posted:

This is where I will leave my an(nu)al BYOB post.

See you in a couple of weeks or days or vegetables or whatever a year is, friend!

• Locked thread