Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

An autoplaying jpeg clown gif, I had not realized the internet could contain such curses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

whats so special about 7/29

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

I know I’m dreaming when I can’t read anything. Apparently text isn’t something that occurs in people’s dreams.

I can read books fine in dreams, but with rare exceptions it's any kind of electronic display my mind can't seem to handle. Watches, cameras, computers, they're generally just frustratingly broken, like my subconscious just can't simulate anything from the electronic age. Sometimes it's weird enough to alert me to the fact that I'm dreaming.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Paperboy posted:

Yin Yang fish. It's fried alive and served still live.

Looks like some wikipedia editors have tried to scrub the controversy of cooking and eating live fish, placing it in some kind of awkward Schrödinger's seafood dinner situation.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The Something Awful Dot Com internet forums

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Steamed Hams in Aspic? :rock:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm....different!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Next Jurassic World sequel looking promising

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

There was a goofy bug a while back that for some reason required updating the Chrome app to fix something like that on the Awful app, I guess that's a cursed image if you screenshot this post.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Duke Pukem posted:

No, I see you at 4/20

I see them as a 4/21 registration from the aforementioned Mountain Time. Truly a possible secret nazi mystery for the ages :iiam:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

TontoCorazon posted:

Yeah because when I think of cool poo poo I thinking about dental hygiene :jerkbag:

This but unironically

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I mean, where did you think corn came from??

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Well if there's an easier way to do it, I'd like to know.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

War of the Worlds remake looking adorable :3:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Seriously, that or have a tugboat carry it 5 miles out to sea and drop it down with a weight or something? That's a lot of prime whale meat that I'm sure tons of eyeless unfeeling mouth creatures would love to suck on over the next 10 months

Don't doxx me

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Khanstant posted:

Guess how long two wasps can stay alive in a plastic capsule

Trick question, it is you who must stay alive, in the dark void.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Cursed username/post combo

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Jestery posted:

I'm literally use sign language every day and can't do that poo poo, what the gently caress

So, uh...what would that mean in ASL?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I'm getting mixed messages, guess I should just ask my sister next time I see how her signing instruction is going.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

naem posted:

beautiful lake erie in the summer time

Good memories of my years working in a grocery store in the Midwest, pretty close to a river. Those would show up en masse for a couple days every year, for some reason they were attracted to our outdoor soda machines, and we'd have to open them up and take a few shovelfuls of cold dead mayflies out every morning. Sadly this was before I had a digital camera to document this wonder of nature, but the internet makes it easy to recall those memories.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Collapsing Farts posted:

Why do chicken have balls on their faces anyway?

When you yourself are a cock, you can hang them anywhere.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

hi cursed thread i'd like to post some clips from the actual tv show titled DOCTOR PIMPLE POPPER but even so much as looking for the clips nauseates me. so. use your imaginations pls.

Every once in a while my news feeds will decide to start throwing those in for a week or so, it's like gaaaah, no, I've never watched or searched for anything remotely close to those, why would you assume they're my new interest. Why would they be anyone's interest? Why won't you accept my repeated "not interested" curation??
I guess that's just the state of technology here in the future YOOL 2019.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

It's driving me nuts trying to figure out what kind of animal this is/was? Rabbit? Frog?

I went on a search and was surprised (?) to find out that "food moving on plate" is its own moderately-large genre of cursed videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxQmOR_QLfQ

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

:nws: and bad in every way don't click unless you want to see something BAD
https://imgur.com/aKEV57E

I looked, but nothing on this earth can make me click the 'play' button :colbert:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

It's fine, but it does epitomize midwest cooking.

Fresh veggies and not a hint of a casserole dish or cream of mushroom in sight, though??

Captain Hygiene fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jul 8, 2019

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

What a weird aspic ratio.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Popped up multiple times in the connection process, not to mention the "CLICK OK TO CONNECT! and also grant access to your messages" on the car's display :bang:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Probably, it still struck me as creepy and something I want no part of.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Well, maybe it's just a personal curse. But I don't want my got dang car reading any of my got dang messages!!!
*:arghfist: at c. 2019 car technology*

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

not having to look at your phone while driving is very, extremely blessed, especially to other drivers.

Driving is my last bastion of safety from calls and texts though!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The only reason I care about barefoot advocates is to both want and not want to know what they do if they need a restroom stop while living their best public shoefree life.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Collapsing Farts posted:

We should all strive to be free of oppressive clothing

*throws belt and 44x32 pants onto ground* SWEATPANTS UNITE!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

More weird/interesting #cursed images, less photos of dead children and associated funerals imo

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Hoplosternum posted:

Genuine curse.

I fell asleep while browsing the forums on my phone, when I woke up this image was on my screen. Starting panicking about what it was and why it was connecting and was I being hacked. Everytime I tapped no, it bought up the 'open image in new tab' etc options and then when I tapped out of that, the Ford would try to connect again. Did this 3 times in a row :doh:

Happy to have shared in this irl curse :unsmigghh:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I canoed up to a campsite one that was like that but with super tiny frogs, now I'm even more convinced that the apocalypse has actually been happening, just on a multidecadal timescale and localized to various remote campgrounds.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

BombermanX posted:

That comma before or is certainly cursed.

Found the comment section it was talking about

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Red Cream Soda was always the biggest disappointment as a kid when it was the only thing a gas station had, I'd be all psyched up for some delicious vanilla A&W and all they had was some lovely chemical-tasting fake fruit flavor.

As penance for contributing to the discussion, a marginally-related curse that I would still try before Big Red:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

New Sonic movie looking ....interesting

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

And they instantly hosed it up by having a big subplot be finding a naive earlier version of Data and hinting that some form of Data's memories may be within that droid five minutes after Data's big sacrifice. A very cursed production, for many reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007