Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

That's blessed!

Unless you mean the curse for disturbing the tombs...

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

"Gif"

Curse. Idiot. You're his now.

I don't think I've ever seen a HIM costume before. Not bad.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

It's this. This is the most cursed image.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

CaptainSarcastic posted:

:siren:Furry spotted.:siren:

:emptyquote:

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Don't forget that Fahrenheit is the superior temperature measurement system for everyday use.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Ready Player One is clearly cursed as evidenced by the last few pages.

CURSED GIF!

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

No joke the topic of weird food combinations came up at the bar a couple of nights ago, and peanut butter & mayo was discussed. I think it would work, in the right ratio. But I haven't built up the courage to try it yet.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Excuse me, have you heard the good word of Morpheus? You too can be Saved from slavery to the machines.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Your Gay Uncle posted:

the self insert werewolf yaoi incest fan fiction writing Mod of PYF

I'm sorry, what?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

My little methlab?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

murrica.jpg

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

central dogma posted:

Star wars nerds are the worst.

The Bloop posted:

Everyone is the worst

Screaming Idiot posted:

*as though from a great distance, his voice is haunting*
Sturgeon's Law

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Leftits? So, like, teachers that had a mastectomy?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Yeah if kids want to cross dress fine, but wanting to kill yourself if you don't get to radically alter the natural course of development/chop up your genitals that is a mental problem.

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Maybe the kids shouldn't take any drugs eh? LOL at the idea that I have the power to make people kill themselves. Doesn't matter to me what kind of hormone treatments or surgeries an adult chooses to go through, though it all sounds like a big involved waste of time and somewhat gross. Pretty skeptical that children should have their hormones or development hosed with because they identify as a potato or whatever the gently caress some random week.
I READ SOME INCEL POSTS ON THEIR FORUM AND NOW I FEEL BAD FOR THEM!

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Bene Gesserit witch!

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

what, uh, exactly am i looking at here?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

syscall girl posted:

Sonic fans will be intrigued by it

I wonder if Sonic had a cervix what it would smell like ha ha

How did this one slip through with nobody noticing??

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

What's a JAV?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Doesn't the US have anti cruelty laws protecting animals?

Cause that guy needs to be loving thrown in jail for a few years

Fun fact: NO! There is no national animal cruelty law!
Though after years of fighting we finally got a felony animal cruelty law passed a few years ago in Arkansas. But somehow the Sheriff's Office says the guy didn't violate any laws or department policies. :thunk:

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

eXistenZ is paused?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Extremely cursed

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

???

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

It's not like you can draw nazi dolphins and kittens.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Ah yes, the, uh.... *checks notes* superior white race

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Buttcoin purse posted:

Hopefully the positive energy from the crystals prevents collisions :ohdear:

https://i.imgur.com/5xzDeBc.mp4

Ah I see you know of banana pill by dado!

tax

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Cursed video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

I'm not clicking on that
:nms:
https://i.imgur.com/r174uha.jpg

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jun 13, 2020

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

:ohno:
https://twitter.com/infinite_scream/status/1273799804024426498

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

wtf is this?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Looks sort of photoshopped

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Yeah here's the original. Still extremely cursed.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

:aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Yeah I'm gonna need an explanation for this one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!