Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

A Strange Aeon posted:

Can a woman confirm if this would actually work? The poster seems stoked about it but I feel like my wife would make a face and just throw the waffles out because yuck.

Jizzing on some loving lovely eggos is just sad. If you're gonna do cum waffles you gotta go all out, make it all from scratch.

Seriously though I would not advise surprising a woman with jizzy waffles, if so you should be prepared for them to be smashed into your face like a nastier version of the pie-in-face comedy cliche. You should ask first and she'll let you know if she's into it or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's the pixels. You can tell by the pixels.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I saw a cock head. Mods? Mods???

Those pictures actually made me nauseous. I think that's the first time that's happened with something not actually physically in front of me. It's usually smells that get me.

Pretty sure he somehow made a cum meringue.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'd argue it's more :nms:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
But it's definitely extremely cursed

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

What do you mean "somehow?" It's egg whites and cream of tartar.

Ok there's definitely a protein source, I'll give you that, but is cum really that acidic naturally? Maybe he should see a doctor.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I imagine he’d been eating a lot of pineapple for the supposed taste benefit, given that he was planning to cook with it. That’s what I’d do if I were making cum meringue.

Well sure, but the pineapple doesn't actually come out into the semen and make it acidic. It's supposed to be more basic because vaginas are acidic so it balances out.

I guess that guy's too busy freezing and eating his cum for it to matter what it would do in the hypothetical situation where it contacts a vagina.

Anyway I found this

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

It's a baby Trump. And Trumpette.
Majorly cursed

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Blue Train posted:

Ok nope avocado was Canada and this is the justification

I stabbed myself in the hand trying to pit an avocado and had to go to the ER so unfortunately I'm one of the people this wasteful product is aimed at.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

PokeJoe posted:

Don't use the point of the knife on the avocadr

All the forks were dirty :(

Also I had just woken up and was trying to make breakfast so I was still kinda half asleep so I blame that.
I woke up real quick after stabbing myself though!! :downs:

Mega curse

Dixville fucked around with this message at 05:18 on May 30, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Yeah I fully admit I was dumb as gently caress/half asleep. At least it was just a tiny paring knife. It really wasn't that bad of a cut, they ended up gluing it closed instead of suturing it which I should have known was dumb but I was all loopy from stabbing myself and not eating anything so I didn't insist on stitches. So it healed like poo poo at the time but I can't tell where it was anymore.

Anyway at least I'm not this person

avocado hand article posted:

one staffer’s wife recently slit herself “so deep” that she had to get $20,000 worth of hand surgery.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Paladinus posted:

I clicked the link, but it opened some image hosting website or something. I just wanted to hang out!

Look at my img bb :wink:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Skeleton Ape posted:

I'm the white hetero couple

Don't be ageist :nono:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Say Nothing posted:

Ovarian cyst with teeth and hair.

At first glance I thought this was a heart

In my search for a representative heart pic (not super happy with this one but it'll do) I found this which is p cursed tbh

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Karate Bastard posted:

Turn on the reactor

E: Some say the souls of four lost boys linger still among the leaves of these twelve completely identical black and white birch trees. If you tilt your head and squint, you may even be able to see them....

I'm HARD

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's a trap

Actually there isn't even a meeting location or time so not sure what they were trying to accomplish with that flyer or tearing off individual letters tbqh

Maybe the paper is coated in ricin :crossarms:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Ratzap posted:

Mouth breather...

So Anime is a gender now? Is it just that one guy animeperson that identifies that way? Sorry, I try to keep up with the correct terminology but this is a new one for me!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Fake James posted:

I was always told to take the 2nd person out of the sentence, so "my wife and I's gaming room" is correct because "my wife's gaming room" is a valid sentence, but "me and my wife's gaming room" doesn't work because "me's gaming room " doesn't make sense.

Anyways,

Yes I's gaming room makes so much more sense

Honestly English is a confusing and sometimes lovely language so who knows what's the correct way. Maybe "My and my wife's?" :iiam:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

SniperWoreConverse posted:

that's like saying who when whilst you should be saying whom

the proper way is "Oure gaming room"

Ftfy :)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

bike tory posted:

It's true, let's get back to some cursed images with gaming rooms of the average person:

I have to say the cleanliness of this chair is really impressive and a pleasant surprise

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Simpsons did it

https://frinkiac.com/video/S04E17/naLSHMqQNqiX9I9RPSpcJXjXQAY=.gif

Dixville fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jun 5, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

America is cursed as gently caress :911:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Action-Bastard posted:

Guys we literally had the same procedure in the 90s before school shootings were a thing. C'mon.

Not true, we had tornado drills and fire drills but we never practiced lockdowns. Also there were school shootings before the 90s they just were rare.

Edit and I guess they weren't "mass shootings" based on the number of deaths if you want to get pedantic...

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Mistle posted:

OSHA violations:
- No eyepro
- No steel-toed boots
- Loose articles that can get caught in

Wait this isn't the OSHA thread

- No condom

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

"man my dogs are barking today!"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

There is a Mexican restaurant near me that has something similar to these. When you shut the door the glass goes smoked.

The glass is actually two layers of glass with a thin LCD between them and a switch to sense when the door is shut.

It’s hilarious to bring people there for the first time

This seems like a lot of trouble to go through when you could just have normal opaque doors/walls. Is this for people who are afraid of being ambushed by someone standing on the toilet in waiting?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I feel like they also left too much hair, making it more of a bowl cut. Part of that may be the different angles though.

It is very Moe-esque and I don't think that guy's face shape is helping things.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Nips are kinda goin different directions tho. :yikes:

He's got some pretty poor teat conformation that's for sure

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I swiped left :hehe:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

uber_stoat posted:

here kitty kitty, I want to explore the occult reaches of your corpus.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1007111135408087040

Edit I thought that loving weird music was the cat screaming at first :stare:

Honestly that is a neat concept but they went at it in a weird way, the cat is too cutesy which makes the anatomy too creepy

Also this is kinda what flensing is if anybody hasn't googled it by this point

Dixville fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Jun 14, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if it helps vets help animals then i'm all for unsettling vr interactive anatomy guides.

There actually are already computer programs like this for veterinary students called the "glass horse" and "glass dog" fwiw

http://www.sciencein3d.com/products.html

Dixville fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jun 14, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Leroy Dennui posted:

Please give Sam Hyde his dog back :(

If they injected that dog with synthol I'mma have to cut a bitch
Edit I looked up the video and it's the dog version of a fat suit, no bitch cuttin needed (this time)

Dixville fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Jun 15, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Heath posted:

The muscles that control the movements in your fingers are anchored as far back as the elbow, and the tendon that would have ripped out would have joined the belly of the muscle probably halfway down the forearm, assuming it tore right at the actual muscle tissue. Just for reference, you know

the quote posted:

the whole thing having been torn from deep in his arm where it was anchored. 

That's what he said though? Not sure what you were aiming for w this post tbh :confused: just emphasis of how gross that would be chilling on a bulletin board?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Eh it's kinda thick for cum tbh
The goopburger is really closer to rupturing an abscess but most people don't have direct experience with that so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Heath posted:

Idk man why do I have to justify talking about cool anatomy poo poo

Ah ok for some reason I was seeing it as saying the story wasn't true or something?? I blame the fact I had just woken up and wasn't thinking clearly. Anatomy is cool :hfive: