Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Its the hot dog leg

Even better :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lmao apparently I watched this video years ago (it was posted in 2006) and "disliked" it and YouTube still indicated that.

Me and 10000 other people apparently

Edit

Detective Thompson posted:

I think that's supposed to be Joel, not Mike, though.

Trap sprung :smug:

Dixville fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jun 17, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Cock is grrrrreat!

I'm sorry but somebody had to

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

T-shirts advertising a gaping mouth with hosed up teeth - gotta be in the UK, eh? I know, it's a Batman logo

Oh poo poo this is just like the FedEx logo arrow all over again

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Mr B, you're hot!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Chrpno posted:

what episode? I'm getting into mst3k at the moment and need to know the best bits

I like this website where people vote for their favorites with "laughs." The ones with the most are a good place to start.
http://www.club-mst3k.com

(Edit to add #319 War of the Collosal Beast is kind of a "meh" movie but the short film at the start Mr B Natural is one of the funniest things MST3K has ever done imo)

Dixville fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jun 23, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I love that there's a string holding the mouth on. It's almost like one of these guys wearing a mask

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Mr B Natural really is pretty cursed tbh

"He's coming out of the closet!"

"Bad touch!"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

So is he about to piss or jizz on them?

gey muckle mowser posted:

cursed instagram account that just started following me:

Would

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

No, yes, yes, yes (olde timey Prince?) No, no, no, no, yes, no

Edit also accepable would be "I would have sex with all this white women"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I laughed, then I noticed the backwards legs and I cackled uncontrollably

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Raku posted:

Vanilla Coke zero owns

:yeshaha:

Edit to add curse

Dixville fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Jun 27, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I mean... I'm pretty sure something got hosed up there, you're supposed to check your own strings once in a while to make sure the thing didn't dislodge. Not to mention getting an annual exam. That kinda thing wouldn't just happen overnight.

Also it's "IUD" unless maybe some other languages are different but pretty sure the I would still come before U? lol cum

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Why is it blonde at the bottom?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I probably shouldn't have clicked the link because gently caress giving Cosmo the web traffic, but, this article is extremely loving cursed

The first reason is "you just brushed your teeth!" Which pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I kinda want the mutant eyeball keychain

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So loving this gay earth has been along longer than I thought!
Also kinda relieved that one wasn't about loving the horse tbh

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Maybe there's a dead cat in the tree?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
All this city poop talk is reminding me of when I visited Denver last month. They actually have some portable public restrooms that are set up outdoors. They are kind of like a mix between a trailer and a porta potty.

Edit

The toilet that is a tourist attraction
God bless texas

Dixville fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Aug 30, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Actually blessed, two less legs available to break.

Edit okay not sure what happened with the resolution on that one, imgur confuses me ngl

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Supple, tender porgs (pork)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Yeah I wanted less blank space on my lazy screencap but I felt like it was important to know that this is a only screen of game!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Celebrity penis shots create a hue and cry; they also remind regular guys to keep their own junk camera ready and in good health. More guys could benefit from using a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to address issues such as dry/flaky skin, splotchiness/redness, unwanted odor, loss of sensation, etc.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Noooo

Edit - at least it's not keyboard goop!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

No it’s just different lighting. She got like a 100 watt bulb on tho so shes probably all hosed up on drugs and passed out and he’s gonna fart startle her and then they’ll wash his poo sheets and crack a bottle of wine and realize they’re not so different, the two of them. :v: :j:

Or they could just gently caress in the poo poo sheets! Saves time and you don't hafta wash em twice!

Ugh Gary Busey loving in poo poo sheets is extremely cursed and I apologize for sharing this accursed thought. I offer a new cursed image as recompense

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

mackensie posted:

Halloween in the early 1900s was weird (and cursed maybe).

Metal as gently caress

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My mom has sleep apnea and she's never been able to wear the cpap consistently because it's so annoying. There are other options too but things like oral appliances apparently only work for mild cases. Then there's surgery but obviously that has some risks.

It's associated with obesity but if you think about it they probably tend to potentiate each other. If your sleep is disrupted you are more tired and feel like you need more food for energy, plus it's harder to handle stress so you may be more likely to binge or eat junk. Then the fat decreases the size of the airway so it makes it worse.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Rad-daddio posted:

I'm more worried about my body trying to die while I'm asleep, and my dumbass trying to keep it alive.

"Hur, I'm gonna make sure that I'm well rested and full of foul air from a fetid medical appliance rather than let death take me while I'm dreaming about having sex with my PE teacher but with Jennifer Aniston's head."

-an idiot.

Lmao

Seriously though sleep apnea doesn't really carry a risk of actually directly dying in your sleep from not breathing. It increases your risk of dying from other issue like the cardiac issues that can develop, or falling asleep driving, etc. I'm actually clarifying because I used to think my mom was gonna die in her sleep because she didn't wear the cpap.

I should really get a sleep study cause of my mom having it and people literally telling me they thought I stopped breathing in my sleep, this was like 8 years ago. I even got a referral for it finally and I keep forgetting to make an appointment. Then I think about at times like this, when its 5 am, and they are not open to make an appointment. I'm putting a loving reminder on my phone and it's happening today god dammit!!!

Cuuuurse

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Well I don't have a picture to go with this but I just got a new phone number last week, and today I got a voicemail from someone from Canada asking about their friend Gino. Apparently Gino had been sick for a while and they were trying to reach him and weren't sure if he was ok. I called back and let them know that I don't know that person and I just got this phone number, and they said the other numbers they called were disconnected. So most likely I now have a dead mans phone number. RIP Gino :(

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
We had a ghost mall where I grew up, it was a little ways away in Oak Ridge. That one was technically still open but almost all the shops were empty so you had to walk past a bunch of empty storefronts to get to the few that were left.

I was curious to see what has changed since I moved away and I found this blog post from 2009 that's like a tour of the whole mall

http://skycity2.blogspot.com/2009/01/oak-ridge-mall_26.html?m=1

Apparently this blog does this with malls all over the eastern part of the country. Kind of random but...neat? I think?

Anyway I guess it actually is empty now and they opened a new outdoor style mall, based on a news story I saw

Edit - from that link

comment posted:

Today, the now-Belk is a disaster, not sure how it even stays open. When they replaced the Proffitt's sign, Belk didn't bother to pressure-wash the brick, leaving a Proffitt's outline in mold on each side of the building. Classy. 

I wish there was a picture of this

Dixville fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Sep 30, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Now I'm looking at that blog and finding malls I went to as a kid. I don't remember this store :raise:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Papa Emeritus III posted:

I love doing urban exploration and I'd been interested in scoping out Rolling Acres but my ambitions weren't strong enough to go beyond idle curiosity. Maybe that's a good thing.

This is a pretty interesting blog. I love reading about abandoned places(namely retail or theme parks, ghost towns are a close 2nd). You just gave me some new material to check out, thanks! I needed something to read.

I actually am also kinda impressed with how much research they seem to do on each place and I'm learning all kinds of stuff I never knew about these places that I went to all the time.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Holy poo poo I thought Underaged Red was a photoshop but it's real :psypop:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Gun nutz?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

kcroy posted:

Personally I don't find her anti-vaxx, or using an anti-semite slur one time, or even the cotton joke that big of a deal. It's tasteless, ill informed and ignorant, but... I mean, I'm pretty sure Apple does way more damage to the world in terms of slave labor, pollution, promoting consumerism, etc than KVD could do in her wildest dreams. And if I won't get offended by Apple, or quit using their poo poo - I need to maybe not pile on KVD for some pretty minor poo poo in the grand scheme of things.

Lol wtf is this poo poo

Uhhh other people do things that are worse so why get upset about someone being anti semitic (wrote a note saying "burn in hell jewbag" to her boss at Miami Ink who is Jewish, for those who didn't click the link) and also encouraging the extremely ignorant anti-vax movement that results in higher rates of horrible illnesses and possibly death of young children. I don't know what the cotton thing is but I assume it's probably racism against black people, the old "slaves picking cotton" gag, I could be wrong. That link was pretty vague.

Lol at caring about anything ever, just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Blue Train posted:

that poster is extremely garbage

I see. I guess I will stop feeding the troll, then