Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
that picture of that gross bald guy that gets posted here every now and then.jpg

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
"The sitting goon". A story in three parts.

Hope

Despair

Oblivion

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

[quote="We Know Catheters" post="476479484"]

[timg]attachment:85

:yikes:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Yes, yes I probably would

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://i.imgur.com/hZDEEc7.mp4

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

:shepface:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Good dog

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
His leg bends the wrong way and you're a little loving bitch if you can't look at something like that

My god, you are an adult

When the aliens come and people start dying around us, you need to have bigger balls than that to survive. You're going to see some true horror, then

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why don't we just make pants that cover the entire body the new standard

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Good job america

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What's the obese ginger lady next to the furry gimp supposed to be

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Those winter decorations are pretty cool actually. Reminds me of a forest at nigth in the middle of winter

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Pugs only know suffering

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
well that's gross

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Now he is an even more special snowflake

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

This is too much curse

This video eats away at me every time I watch it. It just gets worse and worse and then culminates with them arriving at some loving furry college den or whatever where there are even more people like them

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

This is really loving cool

How have I lived to be 30 years old and never actually seen a small human gestating in its flesh-sack before

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

they are so much like us

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Summoned by the wizard known as Eildrirör in 2440 BC, those creatures, known as Harpies, have lingered and preyed upon the finnish tribes of scandinavia for thousands of years. What we're seeing here is most likely a flock of Harpies nesting in the former home of one of their victims

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Inzombiac posted:

There is a legitimate market for lifelike dolls for women that have miscarried or are unable to have children.

It can be a useful coping tool. It's not something that is deserving of jokes.

yes it is

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's called PR and it's very cheap and good way to get their brand out there and garner some positive response

If they didn't think it was gonna boost their brand they'd not give even a small single poo poo about any of this

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah well that's dumb

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Tumble posted:

lol pride parades are awesome specifically because of all the weird poo poo people do and wear. if you don't think a leather daddy walking 6 of his naked pet-people down the parade route is awesome then you are a prudish, very boring person.

it's supposed to be a wild and freaky event celebrating sexual diversity, that's the whole point.

yeah furries and furry conventions are awesome

and perfect for this thread

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Jun 16, 2018

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why do you know so much hentai lore

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Women of the time got sick and tired of their husbands coming home drunk and raping and beating them

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
nice child labour/slave labour

your family were clearly monsters and extremely problematic

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's very wholesome except the father is a juggalo clown and the daughter is a 9 year old furry with an already well established fursona

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Heath posted:

Didn't Rib Kid go to jail for some kind of hate crime

Some guy made a photoshop thread about it and many goons believed it because their brains are rotted from drugs or because they are faceblind or something

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
they're not even naked or bleeding

lame

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Hello I am Swedish and I've never seen these irl hanging from the ceiling like that

But that is nothing, anyway. We have done much worse crimes to food

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Good job explaining this

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Does american schools teach about the warcrimes America did in all their wars? Or is it more like "We fought vietnam and it was a bad war for everyone involved" and never mention the one million plus Vietnamese who got slaughtered by Americans illegally invading their country and napalming their farmers and just butchering entire villages of people

Yeah kids we won World War 2 by letting the russians break the germans completely while watching from the sidelines and bombing german civilians and then we destroyed 3 cities worth of civilians so we didn't have to fight Japan. Our doctrine was literally "terror"

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Sep 2, 2018

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Winners decide how history is written

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

central dogma posted:

It wouldn't be a GBS thread without an "Amerikkka is evil, kill yourselves" derail, now would it?

America is objectively evil. As a country