Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Honestly at least it looks like they had a fun time. More of a social life than I have.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Jesus christ that burn is deep, and on the chest too. I'd be surprised if it wasnt a full thickness 3rd degree burn.
Either way he's in for weeks of pain after that, if not hospitalisation.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Half the youtube and imgur links I click ITT lead to lovely rap videos or random animal gifs.
What gives?

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Sponge Baathist posted:

imgur poo poo the bed overnight on mobile and now you've gotta use the app instead of going to the site, changing the browser to desktop site, clicking the upload button, and uploading your picture. It fuckin sucks poo poo now.

Oh I see. Thanks for the info. But imgur can get hosed if they think I'm going to install their lovely app on my phone.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Mammal Sauce posted:

Nice meltdown

I actually have autism you ableist poo poo. :nono:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Both chips and crisps (not together) on a white bread with butter is the ultimate comfort food.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Imagine not having a gun in this situation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jor3gWIQTAQ

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

E: wrong thread

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

:yikes:
As an anime weeb vegetarian, I am feeling conflicted.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

:eyepop: holy moly loving :laffo:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

https://twitter.com/Amandalorian85/status/1086735672998748161?s=19

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

:trumppop:
Jesus. I'm unsure if I admire their confidence or not.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Not an image but okay.
cursed processed meat noise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUcCn2OjdX4

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Those cans look like tenga eggs.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

I want to know how often this car gets vandalised.
I'd key it discreetly no problem.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

trapped mouse posted:

relevant cursed imaged

look at the legit delight. I want to flatten that stupid Thomas the tank engine face.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

I was day dreaming about how the Amazon blimp would make it's rural runs and me and my crew of punks would intercept it and ambush it somewhere quiet. Probably by just shooting at it then setting it alight but then I what if they had security drones and we had to loving scatter being chased by literal man hacks.

Day dreamt about destroying them too. We'd be hero's :smuggo:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Even in this image you can tell how he struggles with empathy and emotion.
I want to euthanize him.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Oh boy that's going to be weeks of severe pain. Possibly hospitalisation.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Android Apocalypse posted:

Huh, the embiggening of the eyes makes Sonic look better. Kind of like the opposite effect of what happened to Rosa Salazar in Alita: Battle Angel.

That movie was fuckin solid.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Too late. China has already started the stealth invasion process many years ago.
The GBS China thread awaits.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Holy moly.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

It's US. Without a doubt.
e: The uniform, ambulance, and stretcher give it away.

Also ford ambulances are common in some EU countries. Just not that model.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Gabe Logan.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Labes for days posted:

Yeah unlike juggalo baby funeral it was probably the kid who was into Mario and not the parents who decided on a theme funeral to rake in donations from the community. I can’t laugh at it. :(

I can't help but think how long that coffin would have taken to design and make and to be delivered etc. This was planned well in advance for sure.
I get the feeling the family was lapping this up big time for months in advanced.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Peak vtuber. Does this count as currnetly living in the worst lovely cyberpunk dystopia? 2019
I'm upset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sPnwZUMckE

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

angryrobots posted:

They probably saw it, but didn't want to dig that up.

NSFW

:yikes:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Jerry Cotton posted:

Pasta is a cake.

I'd eat it. (as long as its freshly made and not some disgusting canned poo poo)

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Framboise posted:

I can't help but feel a little bad for the guy. Clearly has some mental issues doing something like that, but loves and misses his kid so much to be that intense about it. Of course we don't know the whole story but I work with kids for a living and a majority of them are from single-parent households/split custody homes where at least one parent just doesn't give a poo poo and it sucks that a dad who genuinely wants to be there for his kid can't.

anyway

Vinny streamed this game briefly. It's a parody and pretty funny too.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

The real curse is people smoking joints

That poo poo wastes so much weed! Seriously,
Imagine mixing yourself a good stiff cocktail and just gently pouring it out on the table whenever you’re not sipping it.

Sure you could dab it out whenever you aren’t actively hitting it, but at that point why waste all the time of rolling it when you could just, like, pack a bowl and consume all the burning paper.

Also gently caress spliffs, some of us are ALLERGIC to TOBACCO, it’s a cursed Dirt Flower

I vaped for years before rolling my first few joints.
Smoking it is way better than vaping imo. Unless your tolerance is zero then vape away.
I still vape from time to time but if you really want to get blazed and enjoy a nice smoke then joints and bongs are DA BESS.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Emergency medical technician me 25bux.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

I want to die.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

https://twitter.com/soildweller/status/1294102247069097985

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

Devils Affricate posted:

That woman is carrying Optimus Prime's seed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

https://twitter.com/BurgerKingUK/status/1368849338596745223?s=19

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)