Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I thought that episode was pretty great, not as good in terms of character development as the first few but funnier and more business as usual.

Medullah posted:

I think ultimately she'll realize that he snapped and he needs help, just doesn't know how to admit it. I don't think they'll get back together this season, but maybe they'll both realize how hosed up they are yet again and decide to try and fix themselves.
Gretchen has also a massively broken brain so you'd think they'll be great together, but I doubt it actually works that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I didn't think there could be a shot of woman masturbating that's not inherently hot, yet there we are. Edgar's story was pretty hosed up too and so would be Lindsay if neglectful parent wasn't such a cliche explanation.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This season's been pretty funny but I'll have to agree that it didn't feel like as much of progress was made by our characters as previously. So while a bit sad, I think another season would be just right for this type of show.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So apparently I somehow missed episode 11, huh. Anyway, yeah great two episodes to wrap up the season. I can't see this ending well for either of them sadly, "you fought for me" isn't a great reason to blow up a promising relationship with an actual adult person, but we'll see.

• Locked thread