Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nosering
Oct 12, 2012
has anyone here ever plat'd any of the games besides bloodborne? i've been trying to finish up ds3 but the tedium just seems insane with the covenant grinding, i've never been summoned once for any of the pvp covenants that you need like 30 of each from. just realizing that farming proof of concords from the two knights on the stairs at anor londo at a 3.3% percent chance after maxing out luck in every possible way is giving me extreme gamer ennui...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nosering
Oct 12, 2012
cant believe i just did this lol

nosering fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jan 22, 2020

nosering
Oct 12, 2012
Thank you gamers. Gonna start on ds:r platty soon I wonder if anything in it will be as annoying as farming concords for 2000 hours

Also was surprised that contrary to what I’ve read I got summoned a ton of times even at sl 200+ glad everyone is keeping the souls alive

nosering
Oct 12, 2012
plattied ds2 last week and let me tell you, it actually wasn't as bad as ds or 3. It's weird how they kind of had the foresight for the demise of pvp/summoning compared to the other games, and really only made one covenant ridiculously annoying to farm for, that's really the only positive thing I'm going to say about ds2

nosering
Oct 12, 2012
i seem to be stuck in some kind of messed up dimension because everyone says the new demons souls looks epic and breathtaking but it doesn't to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nosering
Oct 12, 2012
archstones work exactly the same way, in fact the game is pretty much 1:1 and you can ignore the extremely fail art direction in lieu of the qol changes that, i must agree, are very good. it really does look like doom skyrim but dark souls, which really doesn't do it any favours.

also in the world tendency menu there's an entry for the broken archstone that's greyed out, im sure that's guaranteed dlc right