Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lmao motherfucker...I'm not even to a tv yet and I have no idea what is up with this play calling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
is this where people playing against Gillislee check in?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

JFC you idiots, no one ever knows who is going to have a good game for the Patriots. They throw TD's to their OL.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

JFC you idiots, no one ever knows who is going to have a good game for the Patriots. They throw TD's to their OL.

you'll find as a gilly haver

I knew

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
It's still fun to try to divine the whims of an insane mastermind, tho.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

No, we know it's definitely going to be Burkhead.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Hunt looks like a JAG to me, but he's going to get a lot of work as long as he remains healthy and doesn't fumble anymore.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Oh I forgot that NBC and AT&T are being assholes to each other. Now I gotta download the app for my Fire stick.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I could have put Hunt in but for some reason the NFL.com fantasy app listed him as on a bye lol.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Quiet Feet posted:

I could have put Hunt in but for some reason the NFL.com fantasy app listed him as on a bye lol.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Oof, easily the worst company for FF leagues.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

Oh that's their stupid loving rookie bullshit.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
GOTTA EARN YOUR ACCURATE BYE WEEK

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Wtf is a JAG anyways

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

89 posted:

Wtf is a JAG anyways

Just A Guy

As in, he's no stud player.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Can we start mocking the Burkhead truthers yet?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Cigar Aficionado posted:

Hunt looks like a JAG to me, but he's going to get a lot of work as long as he remains healthy and doesn't fumble anymore.

It's his first game in the NFL man and he looked really solid in preseason. His stats at half are solid as hell.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

Not really he's going to get 2 TD's and 149 yards week 2 and then languish on the bench until the playoffs.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Curse me. Should have punt hunt in my flex. Hopefully martavis Bryant dunks on Cleveland

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Ben Nevis posted:

What about those of us who didn't really believe but were too wishy-washy to drop him for someone else :smug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

lol if u started brady instead of alex smith

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Just wait til Gilly fumbles.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Wowzers Tyreek.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Well that will work for my WR2. Keep going Tyreek.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Reek owns

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Guy I'm facing this week sat Reek.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

:getin:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Really concerned with non connection between Brady and Hogan

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Maybe should not have benched Reek for Crabtree.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

Guy I'm facing this week sat Reek.

That's nothing, someone I'm playing sat Alex Smith.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Even playing against him, I still love watching Reek unleash Alex Smith's inner deep ball

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Really enjoying this shitbag start to the season, TOM BRADY

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

God drat am I happy I am fully in the fantasy season and out thought myself to benching Gillislee tonight. :suicide:

the_american_dream posted:

Really concerned with non connection between Brady and Hogan

Meh Hogan is getting plenty of targets. When they start connecting it will be good.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Alright time for Kelce to get some love.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Mikey Purp posted:

Even playing against him, I still love watching Reek unleash Alex Smith's inner deep ball

Can't wait to see him with Mahomes in a year or two.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Sure looks like Gillislee is the back to own.

This week.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

lmao @ all non-gilly havers

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Glad i didn't overthink starting hunt

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I am terrible at everything including eating bananas without getting slime on my fingers and fantasy football drafting

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
I started Hogan since Evans got that sweet week 1 bye. 3 rushes for 17 yards

:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
One catch for a td can turn around Hogans night I'm keeping the faith

• Locked thread