Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Big Beef City posted:

Your right I don't put ketchup on garbage food for idiots because I have a tiny dick that even a baby would laugh at

Thank you for sharing. I can't relate personally, but I can imagine it must be very difficult to admit something like that.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Lmfao no a Hebrew national, no relish, no mustard
loving fall rear end bitch OP. gently caress You.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you are just diging yourself deeper in a hole cantaloupe!!!! no way you can win this pedantic hot dog argument!!!!!

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

not ultimate, no west virginia dog

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

I'm actually cool with not eating the refuse of Israel's finest tire factories, thanks

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

hahaha this rules

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
hotdogs

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Smythe posted:

BDS, relish sucks, mustard sucks

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sauerkraut is the best hot dog condiment. mustard is second

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I prefer to fry the inside of the buns with a little butter, then pop the dogs into the excess butter, let them crisp up, and then eat without any condiments whatsoever because hell yeah that poo poo is good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

yep

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Verisimilidude posted:

I prefer to fry the inside of the buns with a little butter, then pop the dogs into the excess butter, let them crisp up, and then eat without any condiments whatsoever because hell yeah that poo poo is good

Just dip your hotdog into a dish of melted butter at that point, fatty.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Ketchup, mustard, onions, pickles all the fixins are good

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Real talk tho I'd ketchup a dog, but would probably prefer bbq sauce if I was headed that route with some raw white onion.

It's all about the mood at the time, you know? Sometimes you want full chicago, and sometimes you just want some ghetto rear end broken bullshit it's all ok. Though really I think I've probably had 3 hotdogs in the last 5+ years I'm more of a sausage man if catch my drift.

lumpy goop hopper
Feb 3, 2004

i am a drawing god.
cut up hot dogs with a puddle of ketchup fer dippin'. and strawberry milk to wash it down.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
what I don't get is why are hotdogs even a thing? we have sausage which is superior in every way pretty much and can be put in between a bun just as easy plus it doesn't even need condiments you can just sausage

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Les Os posted:

what I don't get is why are hotdogs even a thing? we have sausage which is superior in every way pretty much and can be put in between a bun just as easy plus it doesn't even need condiments you can just sausage

you gotta do something with all the parts of the chickens, cows, pigs, and horses that you otherwise wouldnt put in a sausage

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

for a good time go to chicago and order a hot dog with just ketchup

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

Cilantro. :discourse:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sometimes ill just skip the hot dog and put cilantro right between my buns

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

sometimes ill just skip the hot dog and put cilantro right between my buns

Like a cornucopia. :unsmith:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oddly when I was younger and poorer and ate 'dogs more regularly I kinda liked 'em better just cold right out of the fridge. No bun or toppings needed, just like grabbing a slice of bologna or something.
I mean they're poo poo anyway might as well snap into them like a slim jim

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Can someone explain to me why relish is disgustingly sweet? Like just mince some pickle and call it good. What idiot decided to dump in a bunch of sugar.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

:chef:

cilantro relish

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

Oddly when I was younger and poorer and ate 'dogs more regularly I kinda liked 'em better just cold right out of the fridge. No bun or toppings needed, just like grabbing a slice of bologna or something.
I mean they're poo poo anyway might as well snap into them like a slim jim

I still sometimes eat cold SPAM out of the can the like one time a year I buy it

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

I still sometimes eat cold SPAM out of the can the like one time a year I buy it

this is the worst post in gbs hands down

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I like to eat my hotdogs with ketchup AND mustard. Maybe relish too if I'm feeling really, really fancy.

Also these are the best hotdogs on earth:

my kinda ape fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 9, 2017

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

rear end cobra posted:

Ketchup, mustard, onions, pickles all the fixins are good

This is the correct opinion. Chicago dogs are good too but holy poo poo do they have their heads up their own asses about them.

Chicagoans are second only to sushi nerds who get pretentious about what you put wasabi or soy sauce on, or who give a poo poo that your roll has fried shrimp in it instead of endangered tuna penis. At least the sushi is a quality foodstuff to nerd out about.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
maxwell st. polishes are better than hot dogs and also they're funny because they kicked all the black people who made them off of maxwell st.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

This is the correct opinion. Chicago dogs are good too but holy poo poo do they have their heads up their own asses about them.

Chicagoans are second only to sushi nerds who get pretentious about what you put wasabi or soy sauce on, or who give a poo poo that your roll has fried shrimp in it instead of endangered tuna penis. At least the sushi is a quality foodstuff to nerd out about.

Nobody in Chicago gives a poo poo about how you eat your hotdog unless you go to one of the hot dog stands where their gimmick is being uptight about hotdogs

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i only eat pastadogs anymore

twerkyoulater
May 1, 2007
fucking gary

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

someone actually made rules about hot dogs, how to eat them, what you can put on them

http://www.hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-etiquette

they call themselves the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council

where do these guys rank

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

loving gary posted:

someone actually made rules about hot dogs, how to eat them, what you can put on them

http://www.hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-etiquette

they call themselves the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council

where do these guys rank

quote:

For foot-long wiener, seven bites are acceptable.

Pfffft fuckin amateurs

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
A couple of months ago we stayed over at a friend's cabin. We bought 16 hotdogs for like $2.50 and the only available condiment was ketchup. It tasted fine.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

There's Heinz ketchup and Heinz Ketchup. Try this f you can afford it and you won't go back to the cheap stuff. You get what you pay for.:
http://www.heinzketchup.com/Products/Heinz-Organic-Ketchup-32oz

I like it on my hotdogs, mostly, with mustard occasionally instead. The two condiments are also great together, I must mix them again soon. With French mustard, not the very ordinary runny yellow stuff.

Tasty heese optional, onions when I'm not too lazy to cook some onion slices (i.e. rarely).

Also I prefer my sausages vegetarian, there's not much taste difference to the meat ones. (No doubt this comment will cause a few meltdowns.)

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
comdiments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

fried onions, mustard, ketchup. cook them dogs

• Locked thread