Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
No Florida Gators this week, but the offense hasn't shown up for a long time now.

Good games in week 2. Looking forward to seeing Auburn and Clemson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

A new funslinging offense at Purdue is an acceptable development in the Big10. Seems like it could be a turnover machine, but it's fun.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

Crossposting from other thread:

So apparently there are about 25,000 UGA fans in South Bend to attend the UGA game, assuming they all have tickets.

Notre Dame's stadium seats 41,000. Red Invasion 2.0 incoming.

E: and they covered up another rape

Notre Dame's stadium has an 80,000 capacity.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Every time I see Tim Tebow in a commercial, I am pleased because I know that his success infuriates people. Between Steve Spurrier, Jesse Palmer, Cris Collinsworth, and Tim Tebow, there is practically no escaping Florida quarterbacks (off of the field, at least).

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

DrunkPanda posted:

Holy poo poo, I didn't know Stanford had dominated USC THAT badly in the last decade

I thought that the general flow of things was that Southern Cal would lose to Stanford but beat Oregon.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Sir Plus posted:

i have beer and florida will NOT lose today

Same, but red wine.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Alaois posted:

imagine if watchESPN had a player that was even up to like, 2011 standards

They probably aren't investing any money into it while they figure out their upcoming Disney streaming service.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I thought Arkansas was supposed to be the big, physical running team.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

It looks like Arkansas's closing in the final end zone of their stadium. Any Razorbacks fans here to tell me exactly what the plan is? As in, total capacity? Too lazy to Google it myself.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Moose King posted:

When it's finished it'll make total capacity 80,000ish. I think it's still leaving a bit in the corner open, too, so it's not completely enclosed.

Dr. Cuddles posted:

like 5k more seats and a whole bunch of other stuff

Thanks for the info. The Patriots have a similar setup with that corner open in their stadium. It looks like it's going to be a pretty good venue when it's all done.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Lessail posted:

nice interception by arky

Everyone who plays for Arkansas looks like they're at least six foot four.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

Gonna jinx myself to hell with this, but Kansas has not won back-to-back games since 2011.

It seems like only yesterday when I saw their Easter egg wrapper blue helmets in a BCS bowl game.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Number 10 for TCU looks like he is about 4 ft tall. 5'7" on the official roster. So, 5'5"?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Makes me believe even my short rear end could play football. :unsmith:

Slot receiver, or placekicker.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

G-Hawk posted:

one day we'll have an oc who isnt a complete pile of loving poo poo

We will send Doug Nussmeier on a sealed train straight to Austin.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Sab0921 posted:

Isn't everyone on this board 35 now?

Yeah.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Brad Nessler is so boring.

mayodreams posted:

I'm in my late 30's and have traded booze for snuggling my baby during football. Also: I'd fall asleep if I had a drink bc he is 3 weeks old and sleep is a myth right now.

My daughter is 15 months old. I took her for a walk earlier, and for the entire second half she refused to sit in her stroller so I had to carry her. She's now slapping my feet while I sit here watching the game. It's great though.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Arkansas goes doink!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Noctone posted:

mike riley is so getting fired this year

But he's a great guy!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I really was not expecting Arkansas to struggle as much as it has at scoring points. Allen is not dazzling me.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Allen has looked horrible.

7/17, 112 yds. I'm just a dude watching television, so I don't know how much of it is because of bad receivers, bad play-calling, etc.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Who made all his money suing an oil firm.

Also he's a huge piece of poo poo.

You have a case of incipient verbal diarrhea!

https://youtu.be/ISW3_KT5PeY

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

There isn't a camera on the stands at the moment, but I can imagine the Arkansas fatties shuffling out to the exits. Present company excluded of course.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I'm really surprised at this result. Not necessarily at Arkansas losing today, but that Arkansas's offense couldn't get anything going. I thought they were all about keeping it basic and physical and uncomplicated.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

big money big clit posted:

That only works if you're actually more physical than the other team.

Absolutely, but Bert has been there long enough to have a roster of people to make it happen.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

The receiver played it up a lot, but there really wasn't any interference. I don't think it was so blatantly uncatchable that they should overrule it for that reason.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Tatsuta Age posted:

Man, Gus Malzahn has like 3 plays he keeps calling, all of them terrible

It's like the register at McDonald's where the worker just pushes the picture of whatever the customer orders.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Quandary posted:

I'm starting to believe ou can win someone please talk me down from this optimism

Big Game Bob is in the stadium, sending out his vibes.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Funny to see Stoops clapping in the skybox like a random rich booster.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Zoran posted:

I wonder how that feels, watching the team you've been in charge of for the better part of two decades and not actually being in control

(probably fine considering how rich he is)

Who knows what crazy booster and fan expectations he was tired of dealing with. He's probably doing fine.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Big Game Bob is now a Sooners guardian angel???!!!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Zoran posted:

that's a catch

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Oklahoma is playing so well tonight.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

INT denied!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LOL Notre Dame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Kirby Smart sounds like an ape.

• Locked thread