Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I hate that just about every game worth watching is on at the same time tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Hell yes Heels.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I think I like Chaz Surratt.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Heels :getin:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Army :smith:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Alaois posted:

it all came apart when they tried to pass

As it usually does.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Forgot Lamar Jackson is still good.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

lol, wvu 35, ecu 3 with 9:31 left in the second quarter

ECU was beyond moronic for firing Ruffin.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I had to actually get some work done, so I missed what must have been an epic Army comeback. Hell yeah.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Jesus Christ, Lamar Jackson.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I was like "well he'll probably eke out a first down" halfway through that play.

I assume you and I are gonna be the only ones watching Mizzou-SC tonight during all those marquee games. :hfive:

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Haha, definitely.

Is your offense still terrible, because our defense certainly is. Going to be a stoppable force vs movable object game if that's the case.

I'd say our offense is more functional than it was last season, but it's still not built to blow the doors off anyone. If we can't get a ground game going against you guys, we're probably hosed.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Tulane's angry wave is just the cutest little guy.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Absolutely gently caress Clemson, but Auburn can't beat them to save their lives, so gently caress Auburn too.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I'm surprisingly calm about our game tonight. Feels like we're either gonna lose a nailbiter or beat Mizzou by 10+ like we did last year. Who knows!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

We're like 14-3 against them?

Not recently!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Pretty bad start for us.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Crockett is really underrated and he did some damage against us last year, but it's probably a horrible sign that Mizzou is just pounding the ball down our throats.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Looking like straight trash. Gonna be a really long night.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Some epic punting on display in SC-Mizzou.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Bentley is just horrifically off so far, he needs to settle down.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Mizzou's gonna blow us out.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

HAHAHAHA WHY ARE TEAMS KICKING TO DEEBO

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

JAMYEST

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I want to kiss Deebo Samuel.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Wait, that was a first down?

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

That looked short as hell, did they even measure? What in the world?

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Now we're gonna do the classic "Let the other team score because we're sad they got a fake first down" thing.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I still can't believe they just zipped right along without even measuring that fourth down spot.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S BLOCKED FIELD GOAL KARMA

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

My kingdom for coaches who actually Do Something when there's time left on the clock before the half, especially when we don't get the ball back to start the third quarter.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Ace Sanders was the last time we had a punt returner who understood when to field the ball and when to let it go. Yikes.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I love it when someone gets called for holding on the opposite side of a no-gain play.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Hayden Hurst is here!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Jamarcus King sucks so loving bad, I'm surprised it's taken this long for Mizzou to pick on him.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Honestly a win to hold them to 3 there, bad defensive effort for the most part on that series.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Sucks that drive stalled, but at least we got points and ate up basically the entire quarter.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Ty'Son Williams is Good.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

That was a touchdown IMO.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Hurst just bodied up on 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I love that we ran a tight end sweep with our big slow battering ram and it worked.

• Locked thread