Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Yo, you are the same corporate entity. Get your poo poo together.

why did cbs pick the arkansas game over that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

LLCoolJD posted:

They probably aren't investing any money into it while they figure out their upcoming Disney streaming service.

i bet all the espn3 stuff will move to the espn streaming service and people who pay for espn will be forced to pay for that

remember when not having cable meant lower bills, i knew this would happen

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/EmptySeatsPics/status/906603984978313218

kayakyakr posted:

It'll be closer than WatchESPN. Probably more like Hulu's, which is about 30 seconds behind.

I doubt that Disney offers ESPN standalone before next season. It's possible, but they're only going to do it once they are certain that they can't twist any more cash out of the cable networks. As soon as ESPN is available streaming, it'll drop the cable payouts by 50% or more.

i read it has to be like $30/month to make up those who won't get it if it's full espn

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Plinkey posted:

Yeah, basically the cheapest you can do now is sling or directtv now which is about 30-35 bucks a month. I think you can still log into watch espn with them too.

the cheapest one i can think of is the $20/month basic sling package

• Locked thread