Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
What game are we watching here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
ISU over Iowa because Big12 football is better

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

White sauce?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

First thing that came to my mind

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

B.F. Hoodrich posted:

:siren: refs throw a flag against ISU :siren:

This is an outrage

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Too bad the NCAA can't just contract I out to the MLB guys. I'd pay for a college football app like that.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

drat I should have made a bigger wish

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Big12 > Big10

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Just boys being boys

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Business in the front, party in the back

Gundy might be the only person I respect in Oklahoma

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Sir Plus posted:

as long as isu wins by more than 2.5

In triple OT

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

kayakyakr posted:

Right. ESPN itself is somewhere between $5 and $7, 2 is $2, and the rest are between $.50 and $1.50.

The key is that live sports have increasingly become a significant driver in the decision to subscribe to cable or not. This is why ESPN has been able to increase prices year-over-year as the cable networks become more and more desperate to keep subscribers.

Disney's gotta decide at which point they'd rather deliver sports direct to consumers. Once they feel that they can approach the number of individual subs as the number of cable subs, then they'll offer it standalone.

Give me all FBS games, and I'd pony up $20~/month. Outside that I'd just stick with Vue. Big bonus points for having a multi-view and being able to do PIP on my iPad. Knock it up to $30 if they give you access to all the skyview/halftime/alternative audio feeds.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Die sooner die

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

A soon as osu knocks oklahoma out of playoff contention, I'll be able to sleep well tonight

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Go a buckeye....whatever that is

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Is that a cream puff?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

maxallen posted:

I'm so conflicted its the team that defeated satan and his team of evil vs the other team that truly knows what it is to hate bama WHO DO I CHEER FOR

Auburn

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Hell Yeah!!!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Stop humanizing bob stoops

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

OU hate aside. Mayfield hurtin, hope he doesn't push it and really hurt himself.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Poooooints!!!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

:lol: UTSA even with Baylor at half

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

gently caress Baylor

Hell yeah

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Ugh that makes me sick

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

How is that kind smut allowed on tv?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

What's that Aggie radio call in talk radio station again?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Catch baby

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Nichols State is tied with Texas A&M in the 4th quarter.

Go Nick!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Oh look Baylor is losing to UTSA.

Go a bird!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Metapod posted:

please score on this drive sooners

No, don't.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Tom Sellout posted:

Even if OU wins, it just means the Texas upset will be all the more hilarious

:pray:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Nicholas's head coach looking really happy

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

SmellsLikeToast posted:

Evil always wins, because good is dumb.

But we don't want ou to win

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

SmellsLikeToast posted:

The lesser of two evils is comparatively good, imo.

I'm glad we agree that osu should win

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Aggies desperately trying to run out the clock....like they should have last week

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

corn on the cop posted:

congratulations to a&m for overcoming powerhouse nicholls

Still time for a sumlining

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

:lol: Aggies managed to screw up clock management again

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

"Pivotal win for A&M"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Don't use king of the hill against us

• Locked thread