Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Nobody beats me in the horse racing game because I think everyone that participates is a winner just for being there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

During multiplayer arcade racing games I park my car next to the finish line to root people on as they pass and to get the best view of the finish

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I bring all the quarters that fall out of the coin dozer to the the nearest carny to thank them for all their hard work.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
How did I avoid the usual indigestion and vomiting after having carnival food? It was easy. All I did was have a pastor read my funnel cake it's last rites first

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Jedrick posted:

I bring all the quarters that fall out of the coin dozer to the the nearest carny to thank them for all their hard work.

Hi, I'm Shiny Teefs here to speak to you on behalf of Carnie Care. Every year thousands of carnies go blind from drinking machine lubricants and huffing diesel fumes. For just pennies a day, you can supply a carnie with safe, potable grain alcohol.

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Played and won at panic park by being courteous and allowing my friend to grab all the coins and minigame wins.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Hi, I'm Shiny Teefs here to speak to you on behalf of Carnie Care. Every year thousands of carnies go blind from drinking machine lubricants and huffing diesel fumes. For just pennies a day, you can supply a carnie with safe, potable grain alcohol.

You know what they say- once you open the bottle you have to finish it right away or it goes bad!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
Thought this was gonna be video games but it's more like the empathetic joy thread so I most heartily approve.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

vanisher posted:

Just mastered the crane machine by complimenting the cranes long beautiful claws instead of complaining about it not picking up things well

I keep chuckling at the thought of "long beautiful claws" and a machine blushing. Like there's a jealous, long-legged spider on the side of the cabinet getting into a huff, but secretly agreeing that those claws are pretty long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you propose to all the bottles you will win the ring toss game because you promise to put a ring on it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread