Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Airline employees and travelers beware: Lena Dunham is watching you like a hawk.

On Wednesday afternoon, the actress and “Girls” creator took to Instagram to share a short message from what appeared to be the security gate at an unknown airport.

“I’m at the airport. And I think people now know, when I’m at the airport, they have to f---ing watch out for me, because I hear and I see all.”

It’s unclear which “people” Dunham is referring to in the Instagram story. However, Dunham did make headlines during an early August airport incident, in which she accused two American Airlines employees of engaging in “transphobic talk” at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York.

On August 3, Dunham had been waiting on a delayed flight when she claimed to have overheard the AA flight attendants say “trans kids are a trend,” and that they would “never accept a trans kid and transness is gross.”

She followed up by tweeting her complaints directly to American Airlines, which launched an investigation into the matter. Ultimately, though, a representative for American Airlines told Fox News that they were “unable to substantiate” any of Dunham’s allegations.

At the time, ABC News also reported that Dunham was flying out of JFK’s Terminal 4 when she claimed to have overheard the AA employees, even though American Airlines operates out of Terminal 8. Dunham declined to comment on the matter.

Nevertheless, American Airlines issued a statement following the incident, stressing that “inclusion and diversity is a way of life” at the company. “Every day, our team members work to make American a place where people of all generations, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, religious affiliations and backgrounds feel welcome and valued,” the airline added.

Concerning her latest Instagram story, Dunham didn’t call out any specific employee over his/her alleged behavior. She did, however, point out that another passenger was bringing his pet monkey on the flight.

“There’s also a literal monkey on my flight,” said Dunham after sharing footage of a fellow airline traveler carrying the small primate on his shoulders. “There’s a monkey on my flight.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
How does this make you feel? Are you going to start watching what you say when flying, for fear of being overheard by Lena Dunham?

Let's discuss!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

“There’s also a literal monkey on my flight,” said Dunham after sharing footage of a fellow airline traveler carrying the small primate on his shoulders. “There’s a monkey on my flight.”

Wow, this article really missed the mark.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm literally taking a poo poo right now. The poop is sliding out of my butthole as I read this story about Lena Dunham. Plop. Plop plop.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
She can't keep getting away with it

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I don't care but thanks for your contribution to the Something Awful forums OP, have a good weekend.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

How does this make you feel? Are you going to start watching what you say when flying, for fear of being overheard by Lena Dunham?

Let's discuss!

gargle my balls op and also whoever lena dunham is

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
is she related to that jeff dunham puppet guy

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Let's discuss!

I will not be in first class with her so she can't hear me

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005
Big Lena is Watching You!

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
she needs to be careful not to put rocks in the monkeys vagina

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

Streak posted:

I'm literally taking a poo poo right now. The poop is sliding out of my butthole as I read this story about Lena Dunham. Plop. Plop plop.

Whenever I am about to deploy a steaming dump, I imagine that underneath my pockmarked grotesque buttocks awaits not the briny depths of the toilet and local sanitary sewage system, but nay, Lena Dunham herself. Her insatiable mouth knows but two modes; spewing diarrhea and ingesting it. As I flush I hear not the sound of plumbing but of Lena herself, coughing and gasping as my fetid feces slithers down her abused esophagus. I envision not toilet paper cleansing my anus but Lena's tongue, desperately seeking out the morsels and moisture missed in the initial delivery. As I exit the bathroom, as the toilet stops the quiet hum of refilling, I imagine Miss Dunham reaching a state of bliss and euphoria few of us will ever be so fortunate to experience, retiring into slumber until her next meal is served.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

say no to bats posted:

Whenever I am about to deploy a steaming dump, I imagine that underneath my pockmarked grotesque buttocks awaits not the briny depths of the toilet and local sanitary sewage system, but nay, Lena Dunham herself. Her insatiable mouth knows but two modes; spewing diarrhea and ingesting it. As I flush I hear not the sound of plumbing but of Lena herself, coughing and gasping as my fetid feces slithers down her abused esophagus. I envision not toilet paper cleansing my anus but Lena's tongue, desperately seeking out the morsels and moisture missed in the initial delivery. As I exit the bathroom, as the toilet stops the quiet hum of refilling, I imagine Miss Dunham reaching a state of bliss and euphoria few of us will ever be so fortunate to experience, retiring into slumber until her next meal is served.

Axemaniac?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

say no to bats posted:

poetry.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

myDad posted:

Axemaniac?

Jastiger?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lena Dunham is a child molester but I don't think she should be arrested for it because she is obviously hardcore retarded and should be in a mental hospital but those all got closed down thanks a lot Ronald Ray-Guns

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/899986072662409216

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This is the one that whines about black guys not being thirsty for her, right?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

amusinginquiry posted:

She can't keep getting away with it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Streak posted:

Lol me too.

Weird.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Speaking as someone who does not know the woman personally whatsoever

Does anyone else find it weird that she dresses/presents herself as a stud lesbian but at the same is also completely straight? Like isn’t it kinda.....pandering to her fan demo?

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

trash person posted:

Does anyone else find it weird that she dresses/presents herself as a stud lesbian but at the same is also completely straight? Like isn’t it kinda.....pandering to her fan demo?

well not completely straight

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
wasn't it basically confirmed that her twitter story about the transphobic AA employees was completely fake?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

if anyone can stop Lena Dunham its Gee Bee Ess

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What a loving slut!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I guess I'll make it a habit to say "lena dunham sucks" as much as I can whenever I'm in an airport terminal. I might get famous, that's a microaggression I think!

trash person posted:

yes, how weird that is

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

say no to bats posted:

Just a thought here. If you can continue this, maybe consider a career in writing. Just sayin.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Wtf! Is this a skin disease? Gawd this is painful to view!

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

I am, officially, a "say no to bats" fan now. I will, therefore, say no to bats.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Navin Johnson posted:

Wtf! Is this a skin disease? Gawd this is painful to view!

That is the makeupatitis. When Dermacol eats your real face and you end up looking like a slightly womanish adolescent male.

e: Monkeys are fun and I would prefer to sit next to a monkey over a SJW twitter snitch.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
coating your face in layers of dust from the time you're fifteen onward is shirt for your skin who would have guessed

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

I can't believe some 38 year old man with bad skin hacked her Twitter that is awful.

Also lol, a child of a privileged upbringing uses her privilege to complain about a method of travel open mostly to those of privilege. Anyone got that picture showing how each Girls actress had family in the entertainment industry?

Also double lol that while people are fighitng nazis in the street she is fighting the war for equality by eavesdropping on people at the airport and reporting back to the internet

fake edit: also there is a fat joke in there about her being able to hear and see all that I don't feel like finishing.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
8:40 AM - overheard a man ordering a cinnamon roll at Starbucks - told him to check his gluten privilege and to pay the barista 15 dollars for their hard work. He just looked at me confused like I was mentally ill or something. MAY BE A GLUTEN CRISIS ACTOR: will report back.

8:50AM - saw a minority family waiting to board a plane at the same gate as me. Currently intently staring at each family member in case someone tries to be racist and single them out with awkward looks.

9:10AM - Overheard custodian complain about having to clean up a bunch of pink gum from under a seat, told him to check his gum color privilege. He mumbled something about mentally ill homeless women sneaking into the airport. Covertly took his photograph for submission to the SPLC as a hate group - waiting on email to be replied.

9:20AM - Does anyone know where I can get some gravel and pebble samples for free? Nothing too large, small diameter preferred. Need some for a continuing series of planned "social experiments".

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i'd still do her

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Gazpacho posted:

i'd still do her

one more time in the morning

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

quote:

Watch out for me because I hear and see all

Chilling. Because this kind of thought policing and call out culture is coming from almost all liberals, not just Lena Dunham.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I like the way she reddited the gently caress out of Héloïse Letissier's look in the OP's image.

What a trashbag.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
op just stop

lena dunham is probably a bad person; we all know that. but this thread will not go anywhere productive and instead just fuel the fire for the gbshateswomen catchphrase.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
the new weapon against terrorism foreign and domestic : celebrity twitter feeds

beware citizen, your misdeeds will be broadcast to every bored journalist in 140 character posts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
But her shemales.

• Locked thread