Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I don't watch any of the house flipping shows, is there some joke I am not getting about Sharon being disengaged while Randy is super energetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Grouchio posted:

Has the lovely Member Berries plotline been discarded as of this season?

Yes, they said Memberberries are done, but did like some of the things from last season they wanted to continue to explore, specifically listing Cartman having a girlfriend as one of them.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Tweak's song was a little too real.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

PaybackJack posted:

Cartman will find out he's 1% everything; in keeping with the Cartman's mom is a slut/whore theme; though they haven't done much with that in recent years. Perhaps slut shaming caught up with their own social compass so they dialed it back a notch when it came to parental unit sexual promiscuity.

Do you think you inherit DNA from every person your parents hosed?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Ein cooler Typ posted:

dude do you know how TV shows are produced? every episode was made months ago. they don't make TV shows on a week-by-week basis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6_Days_to_Air

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Am I missing something about the way Zuckerberg is talking? I mean, I get the kung fu ADR gag, but is that specific to Zuckerberg somehow?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

:lol: at the DC comics burn

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

This is the second song playing during the Prison/Old People scene.

I was really into this dude for like a month and then spent $15 to go see him at a bar for the luls and he spent fewer minutes on stage than dollars I spent to get in. He Milli-Vanillied 2 of his songs, then did some fake coke out a plant in the crowd on stage and left and the crowd (Philly) got angry and weird basically immediately.

I'm so stoked they used this song for an episode of South Park

If you are an NBA fan, this is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvWzzhwzlXE

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Just caught the episode. I really liked the Indiana Jones-esque take down of the witch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

It seems weird to have possession of a gift, know what it is, and just refuse to use it until Christmas. Is it like wrapped up all pretty and underneath the tree or something?

• Locked thread