Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I've always liked the show, but it's pretty disappointing that they're openly backing out of political satire at the one moment in the show's history where the rest of the world has essentially become a cartoon. It seems lazy, but I can't really speak until I've seen the season. It's also a little frustrating because the comparison between pop-culture :member: nostalgia and authoritarian yearning for the imagined past was very clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I didn't get whatever the joke was with Zuck but I also found it hilarious. It just seemed like an appropriate depiction and I can't say why.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Whether it made any sense or not I can't stop chuckling at badly dubbed Zuckerberg.

I'm still giggling thinking about it. I think that was one of my favorite celebrity depictions on the show.

• Locked thread