Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I loved the last two seasons more than anything they made before and it's sad watching them go back to this. Oh well, let's just hope or the rest of he season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
S20 and S19 were amazing, even if you don't like it lmao at you hating on it at every single page of the thread.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I found this episode really funny. It might be because I'm actually Peruvian and the way Randy acted is how I see a chunk of progressive people and the way the kids acted (do you guys even know what Columbus did?) how I see a chunk of non-white people act in Usa.

Also, lmao at the Colombia mention.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

A lot of people still really don't know or don't care enough to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8PQXiJiLOY

It's really amazing that even Adam Ruins Everything is U S A (gently caress yeah) enough to think that USA=America.

I will add that I did not know for a long time that you had Columbus Day as a holiday.

turboraton fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Sep 29, 2017

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Waltzing Along posted:

How could seasons be getting more well rounded if the last two are the worst?

Lol? S19 was one of the best seasons ever.

• Locked thread