Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Bust Rodd posted:

For me, Cartman & Heidi scenes weren't funny and just a massive bummer because Cartman perfectly captures "whiny bitch blames everything on his girlfriend" and I just derive no joy in watching depictions of Cartman gaslighting an innocent girl to go play with his toys. It's totally old school Cartman but just incredibly unappealing to watch. Cartman bs other assholes is funny because everyone gets what they deserve, Cartman ruining innocent lives is garbage tier TV.

This was easily the worst part of an otherwise very not good episode. Cartman convincing himself he's abused so he can gaslight a girl who actually cares and inflict some loving mental trauma on her is very old school south park and not really in a good way. Premier was way too childish and boring for me, but here's hoping the 2nd one is better (seems to be the consensus).

Last season was very meh in that it went off the rails and got lost. This one ain't off to a stellar start. I can live with week to week madcaps, but they need to be like actually clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread